Villaphan04

Frédéric Guilbert

I think he did great.

He lost the ball once, yet I was impressed with how well he did get back to clear it again from their player.

• Like 2

He looks a really talented footballer. The back-heel was sublime. Solid tackling too. 

Fred made one costly error, well I thought it was costly at the time till somehow he managed to catch the player who caught him out and took that ball back off of him. I thought he was sharp and excellent and to do what he did in sorting his own mess he created, took some balls if you ask me.

Very good right back who will only get better. Could have had a tough evening against Anderson but handled him very well. 

• Like 1

He is get my favourite Right Back, which last time last time i liked Right Back it is while ago it was Luke Young, (also Lowton - even he is potenial great right back if we more games need to playing but we didn't give him chance) 

and his tackle & Attitude is remind me Mark Delaney! which is good thing which we got crap both side full back since Young in Right Back and Bouma left is worse long time ago, in our full back that only i can remember full 4 back is strong.. 

so 3 of 4 Strong back, Hopefully Targett back soon so it is likely make our Solid and strong, Sercue backline finally since Bouma-Laursen-Mellberg-Delaney even Laursen was often injury.

Great Performance, Freddie.

• Like 2

Superb 30 yard track back to win the ball after he'd given it away.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, Risso said:

This was why I gave him MotM last night... A very accomplished performance from Fred. Rapidly establishing himself as one of my favourite Villa players at the moment. Keep it going Monsieur Guilbert!

Top of the interceptions chart in the PL. He's a complete, modern fullback. Wish we had someone like him on the left.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Top of the interceptions chart in the PL. He's a complete, modern fullback. Wish we had someone like him on the left.

Image result for can't always get what you want meme

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

That moment when he lost the ball and yet somehow managed to retrieve it exemplified his whole commitment to the cause. 

I said in pre - season that he looked like a real promising player.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Without playing the first two.

1 hour ago, sheepyvillian said:

That moment when he lost the ball and yet somehow managed to retrieve it exemplified his whole commitment to the cause. 

I said in pre - season that he looked like a real promising player.

I love that he has the pace and desire to get back and managed to catch up with Felipe Anderson who’s no slouch!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Keyblade said:

We do but he hasn’t played for us yet (Matt Targett)

• Like 1

On 17/09/2019 at 10:55, Risso said:

30? I remember it like 70 😁

• Like 1

Â