Frédéric Guilbert

Villaphan04

Fred made one costly error, well I thought it was costly at the time till somehow he managed to catch the player who caught him out and took that ball back off of him. I thought he was sharp and excellent and to do what he did in sorting his own mess he created, took some balls if you ask me.

He is get my favourite Right Back, which last time last time i liked Right Back it is while ago it was Luke Young, (also Lowton - even he is potenial great right back if we more games need to playing but we didn't give him chance) 

and his tackle & Attitude is remind me Mark Delaney! which is good thing which we got crap both side full back since Young in Right Back and Bouma left is worse long time ago, in our full back that only i can remember full 4 back is strong.. 

so 3 of 4 Strong back, Hopefully Targett back soon so it is likely make our Solid and strong, Sercue backline finally since Bouma-Laursen-Mellberg-Delaney even Laursen was often injury.

Great Performance, Freddie.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Risso said:

Superb 30 yard track back to win the ball after he'd given it away.

This was why I gave him MotM last night... A very accomplished performance from Fred. Rapidly establishing himself as one of my favourite Villa players at the moment. Keep it going Monsieur Guilbert!

1 hour ago, sheepyvillian said:

That moment when he lost the ball and yet somehow managed to retrieve it exemplified his whole commitment to the cause. 

I said in pre - season that he looked like a real promising player.

I love that he has the pace and desire to get back and managed to catch up with Felipe Anderson who’s no slouch!

• Like 1

Â