Frédéric Guilbert

Villaphan04

11 minutes ago, Skruff said:

Elmo has been playing well, would be happy to see him start. But after Guilbert performance today, the spot is his to keep. Will be difficult for Elmo to get it back. 

He’ll get it back when Guilbert has 5 yellows. So we’ll see him in 5 games :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

He's got pace, we need that. Will be better, but is suspect defensively. I liked it when Dean subbed Trez for Elmo, that was a good decision.

Wondering if we'll actually see Guilbert as a winger in front of Elmo at some point this season if we have a similar sort of lineup on & replace Jota with elmo for the last 15/20

• Like 1

Just now, LakotaDakota said:

Wondering if we'll actually see Guilbert as a winger in front of Elmo at some point this season if we have a similar sort of lineup on & replace Jota with elmo for the last 15/20

Could very well be.

The wheels on the fella, jeez. Rocket.

Absolutely brilliant.

Unlucky to be carded bearing in mind ref booked no one else for similar challenges at all. Huge tackle near the end, must make once he flew in.

I think leaving him out has been an error from the boss.

• Like 1

Just now, Tomaszk said:

The wheels on the fella, jeez. Rocket.

Absolutely brilliant.

Unlucky to be carded bearing in mind ref booked no one else for similar challenges at all. Huge tackle near the end, must make once he flew in.

I think leaving him out has been an error from the boss.

Coleman made a similar one about 5 mins later and no card

• Thanks 1

On 22/08/2019 at 13:50, mikeyp102 said:

I said it before the season started; if Trez was starting so would Elmo. Jota, would play with Guilbert. Especially early doors. 

I expect Jota to replace El Ghazi against Everton. Jota likes to cut inside, therefore to add balance you need a fullback to overlap him to create that dummy run. Therefore I expect to see Guilbert in as well. Tactical decision over anything that Elmo has/hasn’t done.

Quoting myself and I don’t care.. worked perfectly tonight :P

• Like 1

Â