Frédéric Guilbert

Villaphan04

7 hours ago, Spoony said:

Underrated tweet.

I will not stand for this Hutton bashing though. I will remember him as a player who helps us out of the shit, being a model pro and biannually turning into Messi for lolz.

But I will accept this guy being called The French Cafu. 

I will remember him having a worldie and follow it up with 10 shocking games costing us loads of pts. Our season turned around when Jack came back fit and Hutton getting out of the team.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

I will remember him having a worldie and follow it up with 10 shocking games costing us loads of pts. Our season turned around when Jack came back fit and Hutton getting out of the team.

Hutton and Elphick getting injured was instrumental for our promotion push in my opinion

• Like 2

8 hours ago, villalad21 said:

We’re already up and he worked professionally with us even though he’s been treated bad. I think we can only have soft spot on him and love him. But to be honest I’ve bever been a fan for him. I agree with what you said. Bad I would remember his highlights especially against SHA and his attitude.

2 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Alan Hutton has professed his love, again and again, for this wonderful club of ours.  Yet here we are, being reminded of what he failed to do for us. I just don't get it.

He wore the shirt with pride and that alone is worthy of praise .

He didn’t the year we went down mate. He was shambolic in a few of the games and used to just walk back when we got caught on the break.  I remember it clearly. 

I think some people might remember that too. 

He was a decent servent in the Championship though and I wish him well. 

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He didn’t the year we went down mate. He was shambolic in a few of the games and used to just walk back when we got caught on the break.  I remember it clearly. 

No way does Alan Hutton go out and deliberately not try. His game might get weighed down when the team is awash with negativity, but whose game wouldn't ? I remember him for the good times he gave us, and boy, weren't they good.

Long live the Scottish Cafu. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

In fairness he was our playmaker that season, one of the only few to want the ball when 90% hid. He was expected to be Dani Alves

9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

In fairness he was our playmaker that season, one of the only few to want the ball when 90% hid. He was expected to be Dani Alves

It’s was the 3-1 against Sunderland. He was shocking. But so were most of them to be fair.

keeping on topic this lad looks like a great find. 

5 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

Alan Hutton has professed his love, again and again, for this wonderful club of ours.  Yet here we are, being reminded of what he failed to do for us. I just don't get it.

He wore the shirt with pride and that alone is worthy of praise .

He had his good bits ....never forget that goal and his bad bits.....that sessegnon goal......but a good servant and not many players loved the club more than Alan.

I can't help but wish him well.

but Freddy is a class above.

Edited by TRO

Hutton was never the most talented of footballers... His crossing was awful, he often left us exposed on the right flank...

But he worked his arse off, loved this club and its fans, scored a wonder goal against the great-unclean-ones, took a paycut and stuck by us when we went down when all the other mercenaries jumped ship - even after a succession of managers tried to farm him out or put him into various 'bomb squads''...

He will always have my respect and I will always welcome him back to Villa Park and applaud him...

Back on topic... Freddy looks the real deal... Wicked play against Everton and gave us far more options and made their defence have to think twice... Hope to see more of the same...

• Like 2

Â