Frédéric Guilbert

Villaphan04

1 minute ago, villan-scott said:

We looked so much better when he came in today. 

well, i would say we looked so much better when Guilbert, Targett and Jota came on, i think the 3 of them will be important for us this season.

• Like 2

On 23/07/2019 at 18:32, KenjiOgiwara said:

Is it really 7 years ago? I would have guessed 2015 or something. Feels like yesterday 

I was living in the the city round the corner from summer row, good times, although remember going to watch it to escape the crazy ex Mrs.

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Another very impressive performance. 

He has some big mistakes in his locker as well.

His pace and stamina make him a huge threat going forwards, but he is defensively suspect and has concentration lapses on the ball.

Our style will suit him, and he will have a good season IMO, but he will also cost us points occasionally this season.

53 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

He has some big mistakes in his locker as well.

His pace and stamina make him a huge threat going forwards, but he is defensively suspect and has concentration lapses on the ball.

Our style will suit him, and he will have a good season IMO, but he will also cost us points occasionally this season.

It's worth it. I'd rather gain 3 points as a result of going for it than trying to hold on to a point/lose a point holding back. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

It's worth it. I'd rather gain 3 points as a result of going for it than trying to hold on to a point/lose a point holding back. 

Agreed 10 wins is worth 30 draws. I'd rather lose 2/3 would be draws and get the win in the last 1/3. Getting wins is better for morale than losing is bad and draws probably won't impact it much unless it is against a really good team I'd rather we go for those points. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wezbid said:

Theres no guarantee that 'going for it' will yield 3 points though. 

4 minutes ago, hippo said:

Theres no guarantee that 'going for it' will yield 3 points though. 

Of course but 2 wins would cover 6 draws, that's huge. Spurs lost 13 last season, just 4 less than 16th placed Southampton and still got 4th place. Thankfully, I don't see Dean Smith as one to cling for a point. It's nice not losing many but pointless (almost) if you're not picking up many 3 points. 

Â