Frédéric Guilbert

Villaphan04

It would be nice to see Guilbert and Jota playing together in the next match. They could cause some real havoc on the right, judging by their performances last night.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

What am I missing about Soler his returns are terrible and loves a yellow card. Other than that I know nothing about him

I don’t too, but judging in whats said on him + seeing some of his videos. Well I know they just show the best part if the player. But I’m not talking about him goals, his touch and quick legs and his way of shooting and putting crosses is huge. When you combined all of these, it’s definitely an indicator of how good he is. He was doing that on the higher level so no need to worry a lot about the step up.

10 minutes ago, Skruff said:

The amount of runs he made that didn't get picked out with a pass...

I think more will be picked out as the team gets more chemistry. We certainly have a number of players who can ping a ball accurately. I think it would be a nice one two punch with jota or leao of we sign him. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Skruff said:

The amount of runs he made that didn't get picked out with a pass...

I chalked that down to a lack of chemistry in the team. The rustiness of both squads used was pretty clear. I'm sure they'll get used to his runs over the next few games.

• Like 1

Im happy he had a good game and looked the part... However I am also not going to get ahead of myself... It was only against Minnesota... He wont have time on the ball next year to pull of that kind of move and the level of opposition players is going to be drastically higher...

But if he can pull off that kind of touch against Premier League opposition! Bring it on Freddy!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Im happy he had a good game and looked the part... However I am also not going to get ahead of myself... It was only against Minnesota... He wont have time on the ball next year to pull of that kind of move and the level of opposition players is going to be drastically higher...

But if he can pull off that kind of touch against Premier League opposition! Bring it on Freddy!!!

Conversely, that was his first run out. He'll only get sharper and faster. 

Â