Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

i`ve seen a lot of people commenting that it`s his wife (and even kids), that`s been holding the deal up. Im quite certain that he doesn`t have a wife and extremely certain that he doesn`t have kids. The woman with the interior design shop seems to just be a partner and a friend.

19 minutes ago, siminjo said:

i`ve seen a lot of people commenting that it`s his wife (and even kids), that`s been holding the deal up. Im quite certain that he doesn`t have a wife and extremely certain that he doesn`t have kids. The woman with the interior design shop seems to just be a partner and a friend.

You can't tie a Stallion down. He needs to run free.

• Haha 1

• VT Supporter
2 hours ago, siminjo said:

He definitely has a daughter. He talks extensively about her in this interview: https://www.afcb.co.uk/news/first-team/the-long-read-tyrone-mings

A great interview btw. Seems like such a lovely guy!

Edited by mikeyjavfc

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â