Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

20 minutes ago, spiezels said:

Even when he was epic and imperious for us previously? 

When he came on loan? When we signed him? 

You can cherry pick times when he was good, but there’s also been many times when he hasn’t. He was appointed captain this season and was poor, there’s times over the previous two seasons where he’s made numerous poor decisions which have cost us games.

If you want to wear blinkers that’s your prerogative.

5 minutes ago, QldVilla said:

You can cherry pick times when he was good, but there’s also been many times when he hasn’t. He was appointed captain this season and was poor, there’s times over the previous two seasons where he’s made numerous poor decisions which have cost us games.

So you're cherry picking the bad moments as defense for not being a fan of his?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, QldVilla said:

Course it is aye, but you’d blanket said you didn’t like him before Gerrard came and that don’t make any sense. 

1 hour ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

So you're cherry picking the bad moments as defense for not being a fan of his?

No, I'm saying for an Aston Villa vice captain/ captain his performances at times did not meet the levels required.

And what I originally said, since Gerrard's appointment he has been on point and can't be faulted.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, spiezels said:

Course it is aye, but you’d blanket said you didn’t like him before Gerrard came and that don’t make any sense. 

It was something to do with the knee

Edited by a m ole
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, spiezels said:

I said I haven't been a fan of him, because he is inconsistent, as an AV vice captain and most recently captain. He was dropped because of his performances and that isn't good enough of a Villa captain.

His performances since Gerrard's appointment have met the level of an AV captain.

5 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

I mean, I've watched it many times and all I can see is Salah jumping into Mings and elbowing him in the back.

Before twisting his body despite no contact causing it to happen and throwing himself in to a backward roll 

2 hours ago, Tommo_b said:

Yeah… I don’t see what you’re seeing here bud.

Maybe the fact salah didn't go for the ball threw himself in front of mings. Tripped him up and then took another step before getting hit by a sniper. 

• Like 1

Â