Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

21 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Isn't it slow caffeine releasing gum anyway?

I thought maybe it was laxative gum and that's why he took so long to tweet about Dean's sacking. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I guess we will see how sincere the message is when the new manager comes in. If we see a vast improvement on his recent performances, you can point to there being a bit of an issue.

We've had the same performances from him since we've been in the PL.

25 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I guess we will see how sincere the message is when the new manager comes in. If we see a vast improvement on his recent performances, you can point to there being a bit of an issue.

It might become even more sincere if the new manager doesn't fancy him and relegates him to the bench permanently. lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It might become even more sincere if the new manager doesn't fancy him and relegates him to the bench permanently. lol

If he performs as he has been recently, he'll be relegated to another club hopefully.

The ever reliable bastion of truth Marca are reporting Newcastle and Howe want Mings in January. If Ben whits is a £50 million player how much hypothetically would you want for Mings … I’m not advocating selling him necessarily just intrigued to hear what people would value him at . 

26 minutes ago, thabucks said:

The ever reliable bastion of truth Marca are reporting Newcastle and Howe want Mings in January. If Ben whits is a £50 million player how much hypothetically would you want for Mings … I’m not advocating selling him necessarily just intrigued to hear what people would value him at . 

No way will we sell to a club in the lower echelon s of the PL in January.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Seems a bit bizarre that Howe should want Mings at Newcastle when he didn’t want him at Bournemouth.

I imagine they will have better options available for the money they will have available to spend 

1 hour ago, thabucks said:

Probably about what we paid to be honest considering his age. But I don’t think we should be selling him. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

2 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Wouldn’t be against a cheeky £50 million plus from toon for him or McGinn… 

McGinn I wouldn't mind but mings I think we need 1 in already rather than tuanzebe, 2 if you throw Hause in and then have no youngster anywhere near breaking through as a regular (bogarde is a few years off) 

Add in young needs replacing next summer and Targetts current form suggests so does he

Sell mings and the defence as a unit needs a hell of a lot of work 

Get a 3rd quality CB in, preferably young with a bit of development left in him and phase mings out over the next couple of years

Just now, villa4europe said:

McGinn I wouldn't mind but mings I think we need 1 in already rather than tuanzebe, 2 if you throw Hause in and then have no youngster anywhere near breaking through as a regular (bogarde is a few years off) 

Add in young needs replacing next summer and Targetts current form suggests so does he

Sell mings and the defence as a unit needs a hell of a lot of work 

Get a 3rd quality CB in, preferably young with a bit of development left in him and phase mings out over the next couple of years

Yeah I was sort of saying  it in jest than actually wanting it to happen. Central defiance was bigger concern for me in the summer than CM . Don’t rate axel highly enough, Mings is our leader and that’s not easy to replace . 

Â