Demitri_C

Tyrone Mings

2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Was actually remarkable from Adams that he managed to pick out that pass right after that.

That was a brilliant pass to be fair to him

7 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Is it safe to say if we had a full defence of Ming clones that we would never lose a match 😆

Would make a fantastic centre half pairing to be fair.

E35CCFF8-982E-4AA4-B382-EBE1F7C19706.jpeg

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hobbit Feet said:

He’s a proper leader but he’s playing so well I think Bournemouth will want him back or command a big fee. Smith spoke about not developing other clubs players without having an agreement to buy in the past so I hope we have an agreement in place and for a reasonable fee to sign him up permanently.

First refusal is what i heard. No fee agreed 

Has been a massive presence in the back four. Would love to keep hold of him if he stays fit.

• Like 1

I would honestly pay more for Mings if I had too at the rate he's playing to secure him indefinitely. That guy Mings is not only a monster but the way players try take the ball from him in his own box and he just says nope and turns on them, Tyrone just has calm all over his face.

I know it's a tall order but Tyrone could be our very next star defender, who goes on to play for England. I do honestly wonder what the hell Bournemouth are playing at leaving Mings out of there eleven at all.

Its also his birthday today, hopefully many birthdays to come as a Villa player ;)

9 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Basically looks like Van Dijk at this level.

Yup , he's Super.

califragilisticexpialidocious.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Absolute monster. Didn't put a foot wrong tonight.

Sign this man up!

loved the way he tried some funky turn in our box and lost it, just to win it back.   

'cause he CAN.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Basically looks like Van Dijk at this level.

Agreed.

I think there is no chance in keeping him if we don't go up, other teams will take notice surely

32 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Probably the second most competent and composed footballer in the entire Championship.

After Taylor?

• Haha 2

I'm assuming Bournemouth have loaned us this guy just to get him fit because he's the real deal... and their defence looks utterly garbage. 

• Sad 1

The general. Cant underestimate how much this guy has brought to the team, great with the ball, intelligent, goes long when needed, organises the defence and not afraid the tell people when they not up to scrarch.

Edited by honest_bertie

Really looks like he wants to be here as well, you can tell by his attitude at the pitch

This guy is probably the best centre half I’ve seen at the club in years and that includes John Terry. 

Edit: ok the last 4 years.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Â