Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Wainy316 said:

Shoe in for the captaincy you’d assume should the expected happen.

Thought about this early. Unequivocally would be Mings. Unless it’s McGinn which would have everyone up in arms confirming he’s an undroppable player lol.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MellbergsBeard said:

I am so proud we have a player who is confident enough to speak out about his feelings and emotions.

I also like that the club let him express himself. I wonder how some of the gigantic, monumental top 6 would have treated him after sticking it to Patel. 

• Like 1

What an absolute hero. I love him. He's such a true role model.

I hope he gets to continue in the same vein this season and beats out White for that next spot behind Maguire for the WC.

I've never been as proud and honoured to have a guy in our shirt for his off the pitch stuff the way I am about Tyrone. He's been great for us on the pitch too. He's got it all. Love the guy

• Like 2

Intelligent, passionate, articulate, not scared to voice his opinion on some pretty big subjects.

The guy has been through his fair share of troubles and come out the other side, he’s a role model to everyone and I’m so grateful that Bournemouth ‘rinsed us for him’ and he’s at our club, awesome footballer, leader and human being

Â