Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

Competed for everything which is standard 

Passed when he should have passed, launched it when he should have launched 

The surprise for me was how confident stone and pickford were to give him the ball when him launching it was the only option he had rather than do it themselves, almost like mings big boot was better than theirs 

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

The surprise for me was how confident stone and pickford were to give him the ball when him launching it was the only option he had rather than do it themselves, almost like mings big boot was better than theirs 

He asks for it and is vocal rather than being a deer in headlights like the other 2

For all the whinging about Grealish (guilty), let’s take a moment to appreciate this man today.  Especially amid all the doubts and concerns, even Rio was having a go pre match. Absolute colossus and an l round great guy.

Edited by Wainy316
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Just a shame Southgate will drop him for Maguire though

I don’t doubt you’re right, Maguire shouldn’t be anywhere near the starting 11 given his injury/fitness and lack of game time. But if anyone should be replaced it should be Stones.

I hope you’re wrong.

Hopefully that performance will shut up the doubters. He ran that defence, not Man City’s Stones or Walker or At Madrid’s Trippier. 

Only once voice was heard barking out commands. 

he was being scapegoated before the tournament even started. 

39 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Same reason why he handles most of our forward passing from the back. He has the courage and the accuracy. Couldn't be any happier for him. Great performance. 

Â