Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

On 20/05/2021 at 15:39, Rich192 said:

A measure which actually would have alleviated traffic congestion on the outskirts of paradise, something which Joni singularly fails to point out, perhaps because it doesn’t quite fit in with her blinkered view of the world. Nevertheless, nice song. 

The woke agenda strikes again

Just now, fruitvilla said:

I like Tyrone Mings

I like Konsa too and I even think Hause is solid, though I wouldn’t want to see him in 38 games. Can’t remember us being as well stocked at centre back in ages across three positions... we do perhaps need a youngster/veteran as cover though if Engels is done.

1 minute ago, Stratvillan said:

Thought Mings played well yesterday.  (thought I'd bring it back to topic). Think he'll be in the England squad?

I think he deserves it. Has been one of our most important players all season and our defence has been one of the best in the league.

1 minute ago, osmark86 said:

I think he deserves it. Has been one of our most important players all season and our defence has been one of the best in the league.

I think he’ll be in the squad, especially with Maguire out. He deserves it after the season he’s had.

6 minutes ago, Stratvillan said:

Thought Mings played well yesterday.  (thought I'd bring it back to topic). Think he'll be in the England squad?

Yes very confident Tyrone and Jack will be selected. 

Seems a few people don’t rate him lot’s of biased calls from people who support other clubs that your Dunks’ Dawsons and so on should be in instead of him,  Nobody even thinks he’ll start a game at the euro’s , tbh I think he’s a better defender than Coady and Stones ,Yes Stones has had a good season next to Dias but next to Maguire I think it’s asking for trouble,  Konsa has looked better than Mings this season yes but let’s not forget he’s been lead by Mings, his good form has been guided by Mings constantly talking and leading he’s a calming influence at the back and I think he’s sort of flying under the radar in media talk at the minute.

Â