Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

44 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Personally, I think he's a proper nasty peice of work. The amount of "accidental" elbows and high boots he leaves in is far too high for me to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Haven't we been crying out for someone nasty for years and years?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HongKongVillan said:

If only he can head the ball with a little bit of accuracy. Should have scored, should have been off, but generally played well and good defending at the end. 

it was not actually possible him to score that header unless it went through Calvert Lewin as he had covered most of the goal

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

it was not actually possible him to score that header unless it went through Calvert Lewin as he had covered most of the goal

Ok fair point but still another off target for me though. And really isn't the first time he heads it wide or over in good position

Just now, HongKongVillan said:

Ok fair point but still another off target for me though. And really isn't the first time he heads it wide or over in good position

I thought it was a bad miss at the time but they surprisingly did some good analysis on SKY at half time saying that Mings was trying to head it around Calvert Lewin

6 hours ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Lucky to not be sent off at the end but gave his all for the cause and was a giant for us back there.

He caught him badly and definitely should be a Yellow. But I think it was clear mings was just trying to get his leg around DCL and shield the ball from him. But the way he puts his leg out leads to a collision. I don't think it was deliberate. He caught him but wasn't particularly serious. If Calvert-lewin had his leg planted it would be a red but in the air you are going to be hard pressed to actually do any damage unless it is a straight on collision. 

• Like 1

Everton fans going nuts over this and not because he should of been shown the yellow but should of been off. Then because later he made that defensive save which kept them clearly out of goal annoyed there fans all the more, especially when he had the collision and was down and Atkinson allowed him to remain on the pitch.

Alot of Evertonians are pissed off because they thought we got away with murder.

12 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

It was a terrible tackle. People saying he got there late are wrong, at no point is he going for the ball. 

In the photo above, DCL hasn’t even touched the ball yet? 

Lucky boy. 

Both have challenged in the same way studs showing. One got there a split second before the other.

I was expecting a red on the slow mo replays but watching it normal speed the ball was there to be won and they both had legs extended. 

It was flip a coin on sending off and for once VAR was in our favour.

Had a decent game 

Mings is one of too many players in our first eleven that if they’re injured leave us severely weakened this season.

Need another summer of good investment to rectify the fact that one injury makes us so much worse.

Â