Jump to content

Tyrone Mings


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, supermon said:

Who was Mings mouthing off to in the game tonight, saw him swearing his head off at someone, following a wayward long pass, was it to one of our own players?

Seen this posted a few times on Twitter that people reckon it was Barkley.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

even the commentator perfectly sums up a ross barkley pass 

"towards" traore 

and my lip reading skills he says **** shit pass, **** off Ross, **** off man

Edited by villa4europe
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Indigo said:

Seen this posted a few times on Twitter that people reckon it was Barkley.

 

Should of called him out months ago 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Indigo said:

Seen this posted a few times on Twitter that people reckon it was Barkley.

 

I am just presuming here from what I watched of Barkley but I imagine Barkley was yet again flapping his arms and moaning at teammates following his shit pass or lack of movement and Mings is basically telling him to **** off.

It was about 30 seconds after Barkley came on he was moaning about not receiving the ball when he was static and marked. Then about 5 minutes later he pinged a diagonal straight to the opposition  and stood and watched as they advanced.

He is a joke.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I am just presuming here from what I watched of Barkley but I imagine Barkley was yet again flapping his arms and moaning at teammates following his shit pass or lack of movement and Mings is basically telling him to **** off.

It was about 30 seconds after Barkley came on he was moaning about not receiving the ball when he was static and marked. Then about 5 minutes later he pinged a diagonal straight to the opposition  and stood and watched as they advanced.

He is a joke.

It’s almost like he’s trying to make his teammates look bad I saw him multiple times trying to force passes in tight areas which is suicidal agains Man City

Link to post
Share on other sites

Was stupid defending for there 2nd goal tbh. Yes Konsa slipped but he should've cut across alot sooner to block Diagne. I mean what he did made sense if Diagne was a left footed but he isnt.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Was stupid defending for there 2nd goal tbh. Yes Konsa slipped but he should've cut across alot sooner to block Diagne. I mean what he did made sense if Diagne was a left footed but he isnt.

He couldn't do that. Would have given them a free pass. It wasn't Mings' fault imo.

Konsa screwed up. It happens.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Indigo said:

I love this man. Sex God.

Had a good game, never seen his talents in the bedroom though 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I like both our CBs and they look very relaxed most the time, just sometimes there's a mistake or few.

I do not think we need to worry about our defence in summer, nor keeper.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

There was a moment in the first half where he bailed out Konsa which summed his performance up today. Macca on commentary said of richarlison - "Mings has scored him into the mistake". 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, KentVillan said:

It's become very fashionable to say that Konsa is the best CB at Villa and Mings is overrated.

But it's bullshit. Konsa is class, and definitely the long-term prospect, but right now on current contribution to the side, the way Mings starts all the attacks and organises everything, he is the main man in that defence. Deserves a lot more credit.

He is probably our most underrated player which is strange considering how important he is. Sadly if we lose or concede he is normally the one that gets the blame 

After Jack and Emi he is probably our most important player and the most important character in the squad

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • VT Supporter

Odd. I thought both him and Konsa struggled during the everton game. Good one the ball but Richarlison had a period where he seemed to win every ball of the top and neither of them seemed to close Sigurdsson when he picked up the ball 20 yards out.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â