Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

Just demand a new jersey. He's done it before. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-suffolk-28416351

A footballer has been praised for a "great gesture" after pledging to buy new shirts for fans who had his old squad number printed on their new kits.

Ipswich Town's Tyrone Mings made the promise to two people on Twitter after his number changed from 15 to three.

The 21-year-old responded to one tweet by saying: "I'll get one made up and sent to you mate."

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Jack used to wear the 40, didn’t he? Maybe it’s a special number for us in predicting how good a player will be. If Rashica gets it next then I will be excited. 

He did. I forgot about that!

Ollie is 11 and McGinn is 7 so there goes both of Rashicas numbers. We gotta get Grealish to convince him of 40.

44 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Not gonna lie, I'm gonna miss the 40.

I'm not, stupid number for a footballer. 1 to 11 for the first team, then 12 to 23 or so for the rest. Yer centre back should always be 5. 

Edited by mjmooney
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I thought he was very good last night, the Burton strikers didn’t really have a sniff apart their goal. I think he could go on to be a legend for us

Did you see his mistake that certainly would have been punished in the PL? A weak header that played in their forward on goal that was compounded by him not trying to get back, leaving it for Taylor to chase back instead. Other than that, yeah it was a fairly easy nights work. Think we need CB cover for sure this season; didnt Percy say we hold some interest in Chris Mepham?

8 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

All those people who already have an out of date shirt this season now 

My advice, Just get a new one, all helps with FFP.

Both Konsa and Mings are going to replace all printed shirts

Edited by Wainy316

Just now, Wainy316 said:

Both Konsa and Mings are going to replace all printed shirts

Nice touch, Mings will definitely pick up the bigger bill you’d imagine. Konsa quickly becoming a fan’s favourite now too. Looking forward to seeing that partnership grow this season, Konsa was brilliant back end of last season.

Â