Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

He can definitely force his way into the side for England, which will be exciting for him.

The last squad's CBs were Mings, Maguire, Stones and Tomori!

Joe Gomez will come in for Tomori because he's out of the Chelsea team now, and I think he'll start if he's fit, Southgate loves him. It's touch and go right now who to go with between the other three as much as they both have the "big team" bias.

Would I swap Stones or Maguire for Mings for Villa today? Feck off would I.

39 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

...and the yellows for the badgering and surrounding of the ref afterwards for a good minute or two.

The most not commital performance from a ref I think I have ever seen.

He missed about 5 blatant yellow cards. 

13 hours ago, Mic09 said:

Can someone with any IT know-how please please please do the Mings goal with Titanic music? 

You know, along the lines of this?

Knew I'd seen it on Twitter somewhere...

• Thanks 1

It's a bit like watching a baby giraffe trying to learn how to sort out it's legs and he always has a stupid mistake in him from being nonchalant on the ball.

But he's still really good and oh so important to us.

• Like 1

I was worried when Sky made a big deal out of him holding his thigh about his Hamstring. Then they brought Vardy on and Sky were saying it was because Rodgers had spotted Mings was making the same mistake as the League game by trying to play through a Hamstring injury.

was very nervous at that point.

About a minute later Mings gave Vardy about a 3 Yard head start, and still beat him to the ball before the ref pulled it back for Offside and knew he would be alright. Quick for a big guy. ❤️ Him

I thought he was excellent for us this evening, there’s no limit as to how good he can become. He has made a few mistakes for us this season but it is his first full season in the Premier League, he’s learning very quickly, he’s had to and he’s blossoming

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Fans of other clubs admire the creative players, strikers or mavericks. At Villa the centre back is the player we love the most

We’ve been blessed with some grat ones down the years, and Mings is the latest to join the list.

Â