Demitri_C

Tyrone Mings

I thought it was a penalty immediately, but fair play to the ref, he ruled it out straightaway and it was a clear dive on the replay. Fornals probably should have been booked. 

Edited by HanoiVillan

6 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

I hope someone pulls Tyrone back to earth. He's showing signs of being a bit too full of himself.

I agree Mings should think about how he delivers his message.

Gazi needed instructions but its  obvious he's a sensitive guy so barking at him in front of the holte end would upset him.

Smith should make mings clean his cream loafers tonight.

Gazi was garbage after that it so it obviously rattled him.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Villarocker said:

He was right to have a go at El Ghazi because it was his man that got the cross in. 

Not true. Mark Noble was Jack's man. El Ghazi's was Fredricks.

1 hour ago, screwdriver said:

I agree Mings should think about how he delivers his message.

Gazi needed instructions but its  obvious he's a sensitive guy so barking at him in front of the holte end would upset him.

Smith should make mings clean his cream loafers tonight.

Gazi was garbage after that it so it obviously rattled him.

I though he improved. He certainly popped up in attacking positions more often. 

3 minutes ago, thunderball said:

I though he improved. He certainly popped up in attacking positions more often. 

Not in my opinion. 

I think Mings is frustrated with the midfield tbh. Especially out wide where players are underperforming and putting needless pressure on the defence. Sometimes things need to be said. We aren't in the EFL where you can play crap and still win anymore. We need every players best from last season, consistently and then some. Passengers....Well there is no room this season for any if we are going to stay up.. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AVTuco said:

Not in my opinion. 

Ok. I am not a massive fan of AEG but we don’t have much else atm

Edited by thunderball

It's 2019 and people are complaining about a footballer shouting at another in public. I don't want to go fullnKeaneSouness but GAME'S GONE!

• Like 1

It's good to see they care at least and when things aren't going right on the pitch, words will be said. They shook hands 2 minutes after and I'm guessing dealt with it at half time as well, I don't have a problem with Mings calling people out and neither did I have a problem with El Ghazi giving it back. 

Better than the last time we were in this league, get smacked about 6-0 then Joleon would stroll home and tweet a picture of his car. 

• Like 3

I'm glad Ming's shows that type of conviction and it shows other players what they will get if they don't concentrate on their roles. El Gazi certainly showed more conviction after the incident.

If we're going to be winners then the players have to care about the team, we have had seasons of players just shrugging their shoulders when things went wrong. If El Gazi , or any other player doesn't like it then they should find another club and we can find other players who are willing to fight for the team.

• Like 3

He was way out of order , Rushing towards Anwar like that is overstepping the mark all he had to do is Just shout at him and that would've been fine.

5 hours ago, omariqy said:

Heat of the moment. At least they both care. Forget about it and move on.

Yep, I hope that's what they do at least.

20 hours ago, thunderball said:

Ok. I am not a massive fan of AEG but we don’t have much else atm

Me neither, but it is what it is at the moment.

On 17/09/2019 at 19:46, AVTuco said:

I hope someone pulls Tyrone back to earth. He's showing signs of being a bit too full of himself.

If I was a young, rich, ripped, good looking footballer and the toast of my fans, I would play matches in a Villa Speedo, with a selfie stick attached to my forehead.

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If I was a young, rich, ripped, good looking footballer and the toast of my fans, I would play matches in a Villa Speedo, with a selfie stick attached to my forehead.

You’d look like a right muppet then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 17/09/2019 at 17:46, AVTuco said:

Such as?

18 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

He was way out of order , Rushing towards Anwar like that is overstepping the mark all he had to do is Just shout at him and that would've been fine.

In reality, all he did was shout at him though

Â