Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Great announcement by the club, very well thought out. 

Usually signings split fans, I don’t think this one will. I’d be very surprised to find anyone who is disappointed about the player joining us. 

I loved it. 

I remember that Wyness, Alexa one really making me cringe. I said it on the Wyness thread and got pelters for it. 

This is more like it! 

Edit: The Alexa one seemed so small time and summed up the previous regime. I know a lot of you like the Southampton train one. But I’m telling you they are going down. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

I just watched it about 10 times. You can just feel he is one of us and will give everything. 

Thats what it’s all about this season. We have players who will fight for the club to make sure we stay in this league.

Fans management and players are all together and it’s been a long time since that happened!

• Like 2

It must have all been agreed around the time of the play-off final then, with the way the way today's announcement foreshadowed with Mings in his play-off final kit at the train station.

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don’t think it meant anything. Its just something that is written on the floor at every station.

Its what the Blose fans said to us.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I don’t think it meant anything. Its just something that is written on the floor at every station.

Oh yeah aware it's at each station, just from the talk I got the impression it also had some meaning related to Mings that's I wasn't aware of.

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Oh yeah aware it's at each station, just from the talk I got the impression it also had some meaning related to Mings that's I wasn't aware of.

@Mazrim just mentioned it was a bluenose dig.

Not a fan of even making them significant to insult but it’s pretty subtle to be fair.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

9 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Whats the mind the gap thing about?

Remember (I know it sounds like fantasy now) when Blues were several points ahead of us last season?

"Mind the gap" was the phrase that Bluenoses used to taunt Villa fans with.

I love the way our media team have finally got their act together.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â