Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

I don't believe he did it on purpose. Something else should have happened before to provoke such a disgraceful act. And I can't remember anything happening prior to this. He was also distressed, and not angry in any way.

It was an accident.

23 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

What do you mean by that?

I think he means that there’s no certainty that he’ll be here beyond this season. Like with an preagreement to make the transfer permanent in the summer for an agreed fee. Not to say that we won’t sign him, but I reckon they’ll want between 10- 14m personally.

Edited by GENTLEMAN

17 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

I think he means that there’s no certainty that he’ll be here beyond this season. Like with an preagreement to make the transfer permanent in the summer for an agreed fee. Not to say that we won’t sign him, but I reckon they’ll want between 10- 14m personally.

So basically his market value?

Mings and Tuenzebe would be a great pairing if we could do the deals, especially if this new right back is any good too. Kalinic looks he is a decent GK too.

The ‘stamp’ on Oliviera looked clumsy at best, certainly questionable. He needs to lose this level of “clumsiness” in his game, he just doesn’t need it, he is quite the big lump athlete anyway.

37 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Mings and Tuenzebe would be a great pairing if we could do the deals, especially if this new right back is any good too. Kalinic looks he is a decent GK too.

The ‘stamp’ on Oliviera looked clumsy at best, certainly questionable. He needs to lose this level of “clumsiness” in his game, he just doesn’t need it, he is quite the big lump athlete anyway.

i cant see us signing Tuanzebe, MU would want an extortionate amount probably, and also would Tuanzebe actually want to join.

I hope we sign Mings tho, the sooner the better, dont want to lose him in the summer, he looks the real deal if he can stay fit.

On 31/01/2019 at 18:16, Dave-R said:

This dude looks like a supervillain, I mean Jesus if I was in the dc and marvel universe as a hero, I would avoid and stay out if this guys way lol.

Tyrone looks like he could do damage, could be exactly what we've been needing. Ever thought of the Fantastic fours the thing being in defence or the incredible hulk, I would not want to be tackled by this guy.

Fear could be what he brings on match days..

and that's what we need....as long as the aggression is controlled and in the confines of the laws of the game

2 hours ago, AshVilla said:

Complete accident.

Totally and he went over to the touchline to say sorry when the injured player went off. He then sort of spoiled it by wiping his opponent's blood off his hands on the pitch in disgust. Still though, thought was there.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TRO said:

did he not do the same thing to Ibrahimovic?....this will not help the claim, that it was an accident.

He needs to be very careful with this type of thing.

Ibra elbowed him and then he stamped on Ibra. Ibra got a 3 game ban and Mings 5.

I hope Chester heals at a exemplified rate as I can see Mings getting a ban for this. I keep watching it and can’t decide if it was intentional or not, I think only he’ll know. His previous with Ibrahimovich won’t help his case either. 

Â