Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

BOURNEMOUTH want 25m for Tyrone Mings. VILLA won't be paying that in a hurry. Makes likes of Gary Cahill on a free more attractive by the day

Via @reluctantnicko 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Nixon reporting just now that bournemouth want £25 million for him

Nixon the flog who said we're trying to buy Austin and Sturridge and Manure want McGinn for 50 million and when people call him a flog on Twitter he blocks them Nixon?

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

Personally, I love all this ITK nonsense.  Gives me something to read on a Sunday.  So please keep the rumour mill running and post any old cock and bull.  

high school GIF

I don't think Voodoo Economics are going to help us out here. 

• Haha 1

I still think this will be a deadline day signing, it just going to drag on till then because Bournemouth will hold out for a better offer. However TM wants to come the Villa so, unless someone offers way better personal terms he can hold out for us.

I'm not ITK, in fact I couldn't be more NITK but I'd wager this will happen at the last minute. Not ideal but we will get our man, and at least he has some background here to help the quick transition.

Alan Nixon?????? I wouldn't believe a word that clickbait ad revenue generating bullshit writing clearing in the woods said if he told me there was flooding outside and I had just watched my garden shed float past 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

Alan Nixon?????? I wouldn't believe a word that clickbait ad revenue generating bullshit writing clearing in the woods said if he told me there was flooding outside and I had just watched my garden shed float past 

He just blocked you on Twitter

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I tell you a tale about Nixon.

A few years back I had unbelievably good information on a regular basis on our business, these days it’s far harder, anyway I had a good line on what was happening. Both in terms of what was public and what wasn’t, think of it like the iceberg effect only a fraction of what’s going on is ever visible.

I can’t begin to tell you just how much of the stuff Nixon was putting out at that time was just completely untrue. It was just utter fiction as far as I could see, I don’t think anything g has changed since.

Hard not to wonder if 'journalists' like Nixon have any concerns about lying or making stuff up. I mean, we all understand the pressure to produce what our paymasters want, in order to keep our jobs, but if doing so fundamentally undermines the nature of that job, then surely some self respect kicks in and you'd be having doubts about carrying on.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Hard not to wonder if 'journalists' like Nixon have any concerns about lying or making stuff up. I mean, we all understand the pressure to produce what our paymasters want, in order to keep our jobs, but if doing so fundamentally undermines the nature of that job, then surely some self respect kicks in and you'd be having doubts about carrying on.

Suicide? Nixon”s 100 tranquillisers would turn out to be 10 Smarties.

• Haha 1

Could be entirely untrue but reported Bournemouth want 25m for Mings and we aren't paying up.

I wouldn't be surprised if that is what they are asking to be honest , they know we want him and are trying to milk every penny.

I do love Mings but 25m for 6 months playing after such extensive injuries??

Mings really needs to just put in a transfer request tbh if he wants to join us.

1 hour ago, MaVilla said:

Bournemouth have apparently agreed a 4m fee for luton RB jack stacey, he's 23.

Won't effect the Mings scenario i wouldn't  think. 

Don’t know anything about him but I hear his mum has got it going on 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Surely we just bid what they paid for him 10 million or whatever and then its upto other clubs to make an increased bid which we can match.  

That is the clause so we need to get the ball rolling and flush out any other bidders.

Â