Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

Must be terrible. He hasn't played a game in ages. Can't believe we signed a player who, based on nothing but assumption, must be poor. 

Today was a rare very good game. I'm sure. That'll be the first and last time we'll see him be our best player and look like an absolute rock in defense. 👀

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sam3773 said:

Must be terrible. He hasn't played a game in ages. Can't believe we signed a player who, based on nothing but assumption, must be poor. 

Today was a rare very good game. I'm sure. That'll be the first and last time we'll see him be our best player and look like an absolute rock in defense. 👀

What is wrong with people who comment like this, seriously some people need to wake up and learn to stop being so judgemental.

Thing is you can't be sure of anything, new club, new start for the players who have come here this window, which in turn could yield some very amazing displays.

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

What is wrong with people who comment like this, seriously some people need to wake up and learn to stop being so judgemental.

Thing is you can't be sure of anything, new club, new start for the players who have come here this window, which in turn could yield some very amazing displays.

pretty sure he was joking/being ironic.

• Thanks 1

I don't know how much Bournemouth were asking for to make this permanent but he'd be worth it, he is so composed both on the ball and when he's defending under pressure, his passing was crisp and didn't play anyone in to trouble.

If he stays fit he will be playing far above this level before long.

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

pretty sure he was joking/being ironic.

Then if so my apologise in advance.

Usually it's not surprising if comments like that pop up

11 minutes ago, Sam3773 said:

Michah's debut was good also...

5 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Then if so my apologise in advance.

Usually it's not surprising if comments like that pop up

Just covering some of the idiocy from the transfer thread, condemning our signings before they've kicked a ball. Odd. Can't see any of them now he had a good game. 

• Haha 1

Â