Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

29 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Read through some player ratings, I should have known better... Stones was class and Mings was shakey and unsure in comparison...

Thats like the complete opposite of what i saw

Yeah but one plays for Villa and the other plays (word used very loosely) for City, so your eyes are lying to you.

14 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Yeah but one plays for Villa and the other plays (word used very loosely) for City, so your eyes are lying to you.

Not even sure it was that

As simple as stones scored a goal so he was automatically good 

He looked rusty to me, tried to be more adventurous with his passing but it wasn't as composed as Mings 

On 13/10/2021 at 22:11, Keyblade said:

Stones though he sits on the bench really well for City, one of the best in the league at that

So annoy as media still keep pick him as weakest and worse defender. When I read news it is completely different what I see the match.

And consistent prides to stone (who bench most of last season and this season too) and When he on pitch performed worse of centre half still provide better prides even Mings is better performance repeat and his record England is very good games never let fans and players down

and he most of time save stone (and Maguire) bumholed lots of a time. Yet sign him off worse compare to stone even Maguire. He is better leadership on pitch compare to Maguire, and do win aerial and block, interpection ball more than other yet poor rate.

when Mings small mistake it is highlights on him and blame, when same games other defender small or big mistake yet forgiven and forget.. oh because Villa don't play champions League that reason he is not good enough but same games against same team other player flop even champion League experience.

when Maguire come back stone still ahead Mings (euro 2020) I don't understand why it is obvious top 6 reason and Southgate favourite ...even Maguire not full fitness still play him over Mings when they got 2 clean sheets row.

And when Mings play with Maguire they much better than Stone. Yet still drop him. Problem media didn't jump them cos experience even sit bench. as they did Grealish even still blame Southgate his decide.

Konsa play more than Stone yet he not pick and better performance that tamori and other who call ahead him like white and coady, and other players when statistics Konsa far better than them.

I think same problem as Mings cos champion/europa League is required even premiership top 8 is very strong miles away compare League that Italy and France, Spain, maybe Germany.

Yet the reason Mings stay 3rd is reward his performance until hand to tomari or Gomez, or White occasion even poor games and still ahead Mings due champion League 

I believe these would naturally pull Mings down rinks the order. Even Mings (and Konsa way better them)

I hope Southgate left so new manager will see common sense better which will never happened for long time.

Or reform FA Criteria to focus tactical fitted players rather who they play for and where they play euro cups or not, even sit the bench.

That why I never like read media report anymore cos they different tell match and report. Prefer watch the match and see this myself.

They shouldve rate this

Match rate: even play poor or worse even he bring goal and assist, or give away to goal to lose point

performance rate: focus effort and concretely, block, win header, pass rate, help other, etc.

Overrall: which them normal do this rate.

I am sure both will tell massive difference rate.

Like example.

El ghazi and tregzuant (not offence)

in rate they likes see this

match report. even they could give u 8 or 9 with assist and goal etc with poor performance

performance could put them 4 or 5. (Maybe 3)

Overrall could still put him 6/7 ish yet could boost to 8/9 due goal and assist if it it was very important that people possible forget how his performance.

In national they boost rate card : champion/Europa League, boost extra 0.5x-1x rate 

• Like 2

Not a captain imo, he lost composure again today and it spread through the team. Picked up a stupid booking and then went sloppy. I’m not a particular fan of his attitude as a captain.

• Like 2

He was purposefully slashing at the ball. It was strange, and like he was trying to look cocky by doing it. Wasting possession like that should result in bollockings from both Smith and our midfield.

It created a lot of nervousness and gave Wolves further opportunities to build attacks. Was honestly a really poor and odd attitude to take.

I think there are some aspects to his game that don't belong to PL level. Which is fine if you can mask them, but I think deep down he knows he has limitations and is a little insecure about it, and therefore tries to overcompensate by overplaying etc.

Edited by Tom13

Never seen a player slice a ball that often today from him, his concentration levels are shocking, moaning at the other players when they scored yet didn’t see him do much in defending that goal, I’d drop him but as he’s captain doubt smith would ever do such a thing 

Edited by rbcuk

Just now, rbcuk said:

Never seen a player slice a ball than today from him, his concentration levels are shocking, moaning at the other players when they scored yet didn’t see him do much in defending that goal, I’d drop him but as he’s captain doubt smith would ever do such a thing 

Worst thing is, he was purposefully slicing it. You could see the petulance.

4 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Never seen a player slice a ball that often today from him, his concentration levels are shocking, moaning at the other players when they scored yet didn’t see him do much in defending that goal, I’d drop him but as he’s captain doubt smith would ever do such a thing 

Drop him for who? 

Tuanzebe who was **** terrible today or Hause who was **** terrible vs spurs? 

Â