Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

Out of interest I decided to look up Ty’s goals against stats while playing for England on transfermarkt, and unless I am mis-understanding the page only 1 goal has been conceded in the 829 minutes he has been on the pitch for England.

If Mills has said that he has only confirmed what we already knew, and that is his talent as a Pundit is even worse than his talent as a player.

Edited by NeilS

30 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

What an absolute bellend 

Sadly this attitude is still very much around. What an odious, ignorant clearing in the woods.

Hopefully Mings give Mills the Priti Patel treatment and calls him out on this… 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

Sadly this attitude is still very much around. What an odious, ignorant clearing in the woods.

Hopefully Mings give Mills the Priti Patel treatment and calls him out on this… 

I agree, I think Tyrone will have a word in private too if they cross paths but for now I hope he blasts him on SM

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

He's always been the leader, and I'm sure the armband won't change a thing in the team dynamic, but it's well deserved. It was always a bit "roy of the rovers" giving the armband to Grealish just because he was the best player. 

This all day mate.

The guy has been the vocal leader of this team since he stepped foot through the door.

• Like 2

Â