Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

4 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He had a great tournament I thought, it was very harsh to drop him but Maguire did well in his place. I think we might get some bids for him now after his performances in the Euro 2020

going back to football

i was exactly the same right up until i saw maguire play...everything they said was right, he was just as solid in defence but he also got this freedom to wander up the pitch with the ball which mings didnt, it did make a difference to us

it also should have made a difference to us playing rice and phillips but unfortunately not

5 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He had a great tournament I thought, it was very harsh to drop him but Maguire did well in his place. I think we might get some bids for him now after his performances in the Euro 2020

We wont get any bids, nobody can afford him since we would want a big profit

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

BBC Breakfast giving this the full welly this morning, just had their senior political bloke on.  Some MP earlier refused to criticise Patel for her Gesture politics comment, though you can't blame him for that as he would then probably find himself bullied at work. 

Ho ho.

Although, to be fair to Priti Patel, she is merely faithfully and mindlessly parroting lines that have already come out from Boris Johnson & No. 10. I very much doubt whether she has any thoughts of her own on these matters.

The contradiction between first criticising “gesture politics” (and implicitly supporting booing of taking the knee), and later condemning racist abuse of footballers comes direct from Johnson and maybe Tyrone should really have directed his comments in that direction.

4 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Ho ho.

Although, to be fair to Priti Patel, she is merely faithfully and mindlessly parroting lines that have already come out from Boris Johnson & No. 10. I very much doubt whether she has any thoughts of her own on these matters.

The contradiction between first criticising “gesture politics” (and implicitly supporting booing of taking the knee), and later condemning racist abuse of footballers comes direct from Johnson and maybe Tyrone should really have directed his comments in that direction.

You're giving her way too much credit here. She is a horrible human. Her actual thoughts are probably much worse than what she has said in public.

This is a woman who has said she wants to bring back capital punishment after all.

Edited by sparrow1988
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Vancvillan said:

IMG_20210712_172740.thumb.jpg.185dd62a08d1e14deb359d6863de825f.jpg

A swing and a miss.

I honestly can never understand people starting tweets by clarifying who they support... Who gives a sh*t 

You see it all the time on social media (respect from a blah blah fan etc) like it makes you some sort of national hero being a decent human being despite supporting a rival club.

The tweet above though is just plain weird.

17 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

You're giving her way too much credit here. She is a horrible human. Her actual thoughts are probably much worse than what she has said in public.

This is a woman who has said she wants to bring back capital punishment after all.

For certain crimes I would as well but needs a thread of its own

18 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

Yeah.... but, you would though, I would.. the hard way.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mings has destroyed Priti's very own gesture politics with that tweet. Called out her bulls#$t and doing so in a respectful way.

Glad the media are running with this. For once focusing on the right news. Let's see how far it goes this time.

• Like 1

If you have a spare 39 minutes then listen to this man speaking with the Barbados Pm and Sports minister. WHAT A MAN. The most aware,informed and eloquent speaker . 

He is wasted as a footballer i tell ya

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, sparrow1988 said:

I didn’t feel like I was giving her much credit!

I agree she is a horrible person, but I think we should be clear that she is merely following the lines that come from the prime minister of this great country.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

If you have a spare 39 minutes then listen to this man speaking with the Barbados Pm and Sports minister. WHAT A MAN. The most aware,informed and eloquent speaker . 

He is wasted as a footballer i tell ya

Wow thank you for this. 

Â