Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

Coady is tragically slow, but I thought they both had good games to be honest. Wouldnt be comfortable with Cody against any of the top strikers in Europe. Mings should be starting in my view.

Defence looked so shaky when he went off.

Some good winners defending corners.

Car crash isn't strong enough for Jordan Pickford. He's a 300 car pile-up at spaghetti junction waiting to happen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Villaphan04 said:

Wonder if the Austrian bloke had said or done something off the ball earlier in the game? Sure Mings knows that VAR is there at the tournament and he's not getting away with this in the Euros...

Edited by MrBlack

4 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Defence looked so shaky when he went off.

Some good winners defending corners.

Car crash isn't strong enough for Jordan Pickford. He's a 300 car pile-up at spaghetti junction waiting to happen.

Sorry, I'm out of licks, but this 100%.

He shouldn't even be in the squad, absolute clown.

13 minutes ago, pete101 said:

Really needs to cut this part of his game out,  var its a red ,  he is off and penalty. If he wasnt a villa player we would be slatting him

But there wasn't a VAR was there? Mings knew what he was doing. I doubt he'd do this at the tournament. The only only slightly arguable one this season is where he caught Zaha but that's because he was stumbling. The second yellow also came after Zaha shoved him whilst he was in the air and because of 2nd yellow the refs didn't bother checking. 

Edited by MotoMkali

8 hours ago, pete101 said:

Really needs to cut this part of his game out,  var its a red ,  he is off and penalty. If he wasnt a villa player we would be slatting him

I’m so annoyed at him for this. He had a golden opportunity to silence the doubters and he does this and just amplifies the negativity around him. No one will care that they looked shakier in defence without him on the pitch. After a game in which not a lot happened a big deal is being made about this and the fact that it would have been a pen had VAR in use. He’s lucky the squad is already picked.

I know he got rattled by Zaha and Bamford but I don’t remember him shoulder charging someone in the penalty box all season and he chooses to do it in an England shirt when loads of people are waiting for him to make a mistake.

• Like 1

The on;ly thing that you could say for the Mings's 'challenge' is that if you watch carefully Mings' feet don't actually move and the player runs into him. Yes, he played for it (he's a centre half and by trade they're dirty), but he didn't move towards the attacking player but waited for the contact. Then bojaxed the ****.

25 minutes ago, peterw said:

The on;ly thing that you could say for the Mings's 'challenge' is that if you watch carefully Mings' feet don't actually move and the player runs into him. Yes, he played for it (he's a centre half and by trade they're dirty), but he didn't move towards the attacking player but waited for the contact. Then bojaxed the ****.

It's interesting. If you keep your eyes in the attacker rather than Mings it does look like a quite different incident.

Â