Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

Tyrone, be sensible.

Lifetime soulmate partners, who are the yin to your yang, are ten a **** penny.

There is only one Aston Villa. There is only one choice. Tell her she can keep the American fridge but you're taking the beer cooler.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Little bit of insider knowledge for you - his partner is unsure about moving to Birmingham. They've built a life in Bournemouth. 

You'd be hopeful she will appreciate that it's a short career and they'll make the right decision based on that. 

I heard the exact same thing this morning. Pretty confident it will be done. Bournemouth were willing back in Jan. 

2 minutes ago, omariqy said:

I heard the exact same thing this morning. Pretty confident it will be done. Bournemouth were willing back in Jan. 

Where are people hearing this or is it top secret or something?

3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

Maybe it's a rumour going around or maybe there is truth to it. There's a direct train to Bournemouth from Brum. I travel from Warwickshire to Bournemouth most weeks. Its easy 

2 hours ago, dubbs said:

Whereas Aston is a veritable green paradise in comparison!

Whereas Little Aston is an actual paridise in comparison. 

2 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

I was going to say something similar!

i grew up in Southampton and Bournemouth is only down the road! Parts of it (Boscombe) are absolute dives, but it’s not a bad place at all!

I’d feel safer walking the streets of Bournemouth at night than pretty much anywhere in Birmingham!

You have obviously never walked down Roman Road in Sutton Coldfield where they all actually live then.  Kinda like walking through an exclusive Chelsea suburb but without the Laandan gangsters targeting you. 

Edited by sidcow

26 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

My guess, and this is only a guess, would be Twitter.  Sounds silly now I write it down. 

Edited by sidcow

Â