Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

4 hours ago, ramshackler said:

They have changed the law for handball recently. Removing the need for it to be deliberate. 

It's why we are seeing some strange decisions in the champions League. Now if you make your body bigger with your arms and it's hits arm its a penalty regardless of intent.

Although think may be start of next season in England, but uefa have started already

Next season for everyone isn’t it?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, colhint said:

He needs a song, preferably one from the early 80's to go along with Lip up fatty and our House, for Axel and Kortney.

Not 80s but his name to the chorus(?) from Blueboy - Remember Me ✊

• Like 1

Yes Tammy has been great and banging in the goals, yes snodders played a massive part last season but for me Mings is our best loan signing of the championship era. I can probably only think of Milner who is best loan signing? (I’m sure there some before milner I’ve forgotten.)

28 minutes ago, Thug said:

Can we breed McGinn with Mings?

is it technically possible?

serious question.

Villa fan and racing expert Rupert Bell is looking into it as we speak. 

4 hours ago, colhint said:

He needs a song, preferably one from the early 80's to go along with Lip up fatty and our House, for Axel and Kortney.

Queen - dont stop me now (70's I know)

Dont stop Mings now

He having such a good time, he's having a ball.

Dont stop Mings now

When he goes up for corners, he's certain to score.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Right alongside Jack for me as the main difference maker this season. Getting to the stage where I couldn't pick.

He is just class. Everything we do is built on the back of his composure.

Giving Jack the armband was something of a political appointment, if you like. Totally genius move.

Signing up Tyrone was the signing of a real captain and leader and another totally genius move.

And, as we have seen, Smith has moved the team, the club and our whole season on that fulcrum and lever.

We are not merely a two-man team, of course, but having a balrog at the back and Jack playing with his tail up has helped everything gel in the other areas and motivate the other players and fans.

If Neil Dawson's inside news on Ake from another thread turns out to be true at least we have a ready made replacement available to come back on the strength of a good run of fixtures.

https://bournemouth-forum.vitalfootball.co.uk/threads/pompey-villa.8869/

I don't know what this is. Ake on the move?

I am purely guessing here but I think if we go up, Mings will do everything he can to force this move. He bloody loves it here.

Â