image.png.cf1dd1031daf4bc657e9baece2aa1eb5.png

Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, Georgia
Referee    John Parry

National anthem    Gladys Knight

Halftime show    Maroon 5, Travis Scott, Big Boi

Announcers    
Jim Nantz (play-by-play)
Tony Romo (analyst)
Tracy Wolfson and Evan Washburn (sideline reporters)

Edited by Tegis
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I've seen some laughably bad HT shows over the last few years but this one tops 'em all.

You actually watch that shit?  I think I've probably sat and watched two of them in my life.  I know that kind of thing is 'what Murica does', but no not for me thankyouverymuch.

This'll be the first Superbowl/NFL match I've ever watched (do you even call it a match? I'm guessing it's game).

My barber started talking about NFL when cutting my hair the other day, which would usually annoy me as I like silence, but he's sold it to me somehow.

So I've read an idiots guide and I'm ready to go.

Go team!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

This'll be the first Superbowl/NFL match I've ever watched (do you even call it a match? I'm guessing it's game).

My barber started talking about NFL when cutting my hair the other day, which would usually annoy me as I like silence, but he's sold it to me somehow.

So I've read an idiots guide and I'm ready to go.

Go team!

just dont be a pats fan...

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

just dont be a pats fan...

See, I don’t understand what’s wrong with them yet, it’s all completely new to me.

I’ve got a team in mind but I’m still doing a little research. Feels weird randomly picking. 

it would be like getting in to football 10 years ago and picking Utd as your team*, i'm not sure because i don't support them but i can imagine you will usually have to justify your support for them and be looked down on, i know those that wear the throw back uniforms with brady on the back get some proper scorn at wembley :lol:

there are a few on here though

* i'll use utd as the example because like fergies utd all good things must come to an end ;) 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

I can't bring myself to dislike Edelman who may be one of the best big game WR's I've ever seen.

I hate teams who relocate and that "No Call play was disgusting so the Rams are never an option.

So on that basis I'll have to do the unthinkable and cheer for those whale vomit eating buggers up North.

Image result for forever unclean

9 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

See, I don’t understand what’s wrong with them yet, it’s all completely new to me.

I’ve got a team in mind but I’m still doing a little research. Feels weird randomly picking. 

I’d love to get back into it again, but I honestly don’t know the rules of the game. When I try and watch it o may as well be blind. What’s that book like you’ve got?  Not sure why I was a Rams fan growing up. I think I just liked the colours and strip. Also liked LA. 

8 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I can't bring myself to dislike Edelman who may be one of the best big game WR's I've ever seen.

He may also be one of the biggest drug cheats in history. Not that folks in the US seem to care, Just sayin'.

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’d love to get back into it again, but I honestly don’t know the rules of the game. When I try and watch it o may as well be blind. What’s that book like you’ve got?  Not sure why I was a Rams fan growing up. I think I just liked the colours and strip. Also liked LA. 

It wasn't a book, I just had a little google for some 'NFL for beginners' type articles. There's a fair few of them.

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Anyone watch that programme on Jerry Rice of the 49ers the other day. Brilliant watch tbf. 

im guessing its because NFL Film owns all the footage but they dont half know how to put together a good documentary, loads out there, puts our football to shame, football life, americas game, all or nothing (thats not NFL film) the timeline, finding giants

• Like 1

Â