The celebratory Villan4Life scouting tales thread

villan-scott

7 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

I’ve got hearts on

fire and burning heart from Rocky going on in my head lol the songs  while moving leg again first Time in nearly 3 weeks I feel like Rocky balboa lads 😂 been pushing myself since 5am to move Leg and worked thanks for all your kind words. It means a lot

Go Rocky!

Hope you have a steady and speedy recovery mate..  

• Like 1

Wishing you a speedy recovery V4L!  

I enjoy reading your knowledgeable posts on here - really interesting to hear about players from your unique perspective. 

Sending positive vibes your way mate! 💪💪

• Like 2

Best wishes @Villan4Life  Very sorry to hear this news.

There are some posters here at VT who I seem to read their posts in a particular voice. Often, this is associated with either spelling/grammar mistakes. But most often, this is associated with the avatar they choose. So, I've spent most of the time reading your posts but with Bungle's voice in my head.

Take care... hope you get back to full time VT service soon. 👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So let me get this right. 

The Villa finally start scouring the lower leagues and beyond for young exciting talent and @Villan4Life nearly keels over in shock. 

Don't go now buddy we need you to come back to tell us who all these players are! How will VT function if we can't decide whether a player is crap or not before he's kicked a ball for us. 

• Like 1

On 17/01/2019 at 10:05, Villan4Life said:

I’ve got hearts on

fire and burning heart from Rocky going on in my head lol the songs  while moving leg again first Time in nearly 3 weeks I feel like Rocky balboa lads 😂 been pushing myself since 5am to move Leg and worked thanks for all your kind words. It means a lot

Little steps mate!  It's progress and really good to hear.  So much so, I bet you'll be back spying (sorry scouting) before you know it!!  😎     Stay strong UTV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â