villan-scott

Chris Gaughran - AKA Villan4Life

I don't know how I hadn't managed to notice this thread pinned to the top of the page, but having read it now, I'm having to hear that V4L is doing better . . . sounds like you're recovering like a trooper! Best wishes, you're always one of the posters on here who's most worth reading. 

• Like 1

Great to hear all that Chris.  Good lad.

Goes without saying, but if you need anything specific from the VT community as you continue your journey don't be afraid to ask.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Great to hear all that Chris.  Good lad.

Goes without saying, but if you need anything specific from the VT community as you continue your journey don't be afraid to ask.

How specific because I've got a few betamaxes of the royals being bummed by otters.

Edited by AVFC_Hitz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Great news. You can stop lazing about now and get yourself down to Stoke on a cold wet Tuesday night to do a bit of scouting! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

How specific because I've got a few betamaxes of the royals being bummed by otters.

You otter be ashamed of yourself. 

• Like 1

On 08/02/2019 at 03:56, Villan4Life said:

Been walking since weekend without pod and don't plan use again and can do squats for exercise and helping to get legs stronger. Finally managed go out and to hairdressers for first time since before xmas other day :D boy did my hair need a cut was starting to look like Stig Of The Dump)  walking getting easier daily for me and feet feel sore first thing in morning only. Lost so much weight now down to 12.5stone now  after eating better since hospital and feel so much better for it and following healthy eating plan by having cheat day today watching game on Sky tonight

Going to go to Man City vs Spurs game in April for the game of my  choice Man City and my scout friend sorted for me and aiming go Villa game end March/Early April and hopefully to Port Vale or Crewe scouting next month or April.

Had cancel my FA Talent ID Level 2 for end month that i booked last October so going rebook by end season or for next season as going try go up different level's (,3 and then 4 within nec few years) and they only do the course during a football season.

Great to hear mate - echoing Rob's sentiments if there's anything you need from us just let us know!

• Like 1

On 08/02/2019 at 16:36, AVFC_Hitz said:

PM sent.

• Haha 1

On 08/02/2019 at 17:42, Xela said:

You otter be ashamed of yourself. 

Yes, Tarka really good look at yourself in the mirror.

• Like 1