Playoffs 2018-19: Conference Championships

Tegis

Incredible day of games. Shitty officiating in both. The non-call in the first game and the RTP call in the second is just ridiculous. still, great drama. Pats-Rams in Atlanta...Pats are gonna be favored by 3 pts.

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

special shout out to the goat, he was superb, nailed it play after play especially towards the end when he just seemed to turn it up to another level 🐐

Reveal hidden contents

usatsi_9598305-copy.jpg

he might actually be my favourite in any sport 

He’s incredible. I don’t even mind that he’s telling me what’s going to happen before it does. Surely he’d make a great defensive coordinator?

Anyway, the way the Saints have lost in the past two years in the playoffs. I have taken absolutely no joy in it whatsoever. 

Edited by Milfner

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

It was a masterclass from Brady and as much as that team ires me they are amazing to watch .

Now I get to watch my first SB where I want both teams to lose .

Rams halftime Pats fulltime seems inevitable.

I’m still clinging to the hope that the entire Rams team tests positive for something and they get disqualified and Saints rightfully take their place in the owl 

but failing that my 18-1 on them means I’ll have to cheer the Rams 

• Like 1

i think the 2 games so far have been a coaching masterclass, both sides of the ball, they blew the chargers away by HT and but for an interception from the 1 yard line last night they would have been 21-0 at HT and out of sight, think they again got 40 1st downs before the opponent had 40 plays

18 hours ago, BOF said:

Chiefs :crylaugh::wave:

They just cant help themselves, they still haven't touched the trophy named after their founder 3478 years ago (We have 8 of them). And they do it it the most hearbreaky way possible, at home, in OT. Jog on narrowheads. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yes, I know Mahomes will get there at some point, but its still hysterically funny

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Tegis said:

Oh, and what a fanfookingtastic pair of games, NFL at it's best

A lot of people prefer that weekend to the Superbowl weekend.

Â