Playoffs 2018-19: Conference Championships

Tegis

I like Mahomes but I obviously hate the Chiefs.  I don't mind the Patriots so I'll go for them in this one.  I'd like to see the Saints go through from the other one but tbqh I'm not really bothered about any combination of finalist.

If , and it's a big if , we can win against the Rams  then I'd like to play the Chiefs  .. the Mahomes wankfest is a bit much now me so I'd like to see old man Bree's show him how it's done  :)

My US visa is still in "denied pending approval " status ( not sure if the govt shutdown means it's even got out the tray yet ?) so my plans of flying out to New Orleans to watch the SB somewhere in Bourbon street appear dead in the water , assuming the Rams don't kill those plans on Sunday anyway

53 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

IMy US visa is still in "denied pending approval " status ( not sure if the govt shutdown means it's even got out the tray yet ?) so my plans of flying out to New Orleans to watch the SB somewhere in Bourbon street appear dead in the water , assuming the Rams don't kill those plans on Sunday anyway

Can you not use the Visa Waiver program? 

https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/visa-waiver-program/

Edited by villa89

49 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Can you not use the Visa Waiver program? 

https://uk.usembassy.gov/visas/visa-waiver-program/

Alas no , im on the naughty step for visiting North Korea , Iran and Syria 

i had to go to the USA embassy for an interview where essentially I got an automatic denial and then it goes into the appeal process ... day 50 and counting so far 

50 minutes ago, Milfner said:

Bitter about what? Think you’ll be hard pushed to find someone to want a divisional rival to win a playoff match... (BOF is literally doing the same in this thread)

I've been cheering for the Colts in January because I never knew we were allowed to play in it until last year.😀

This year I just want to see 3 amazing games and Tom Brady snapped in half.

Not fussed who wins it.

I'll be having a few £1 bets on those high odds stuff just for a bit of fun.

1 hour ago, Milfner said:

Bitter about what? Think you’ll be hard pushed to find someone to want a divisional rival to win a playoff match... (BOF is literally doing the same in this thread)

Was only a light hearted jest , I wouldn’t have expected you to have wanted the Saints to win any more than I’d be wanting the Panthers to win a game

• Like 1

Â