Jacob Ramsey

sir_gary_cahill

4 hours ago, Skruff said:

Offcourse. And I expect he will make appearances for the 23 in the not too distant future. He seems capabale of that sooner rather then later. Or do you think he needs more time to develop? 

I'm more concerned with what happens when he's made that step. My impression is that some of our players seems to be stuck in a limbo between our first team, where they're given too little time and the u23s, where they are too good. 

Might just be impatience and naivitity from my side. 

When that's said. I'm impressed with the team In the matches I've watched with our youth teams. They seem to play with great tempo, eagerness, press, physicality. They seem to play like our first team is supposed to.

Yeah.  The U23's seems to be somewhere our youth players advance to and stay for a period of years and then get sold!  I always think of it as our graveyard.

• Like 1

On 16/01/2019 at 13:10, Killeen30 said:

Yeah.  The U23's seems to be somewhere our youth players advance to and stay for a period of years and then get sold!  I always think of it as our graveyard.

Jack Grealish played for the u23s a few years  ago you know

2 hours ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Great news and great to see.

Reading some of the comments from the lads in the development thread, this lad sounds very good indeed and glad to see us pushing him onto the next level.

I wonder if he may feature against Ipswich at some point.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â