Sign in to follow this  
Robtaylor200

Does my tv support blue tooth

Sorry Gents, probably easy peasy for you guys. But I am 61 and still have an old windows phone and only found after 12 months that I can get YouTube on my TV

I have a Hitachi smart TV 43HB6T72U, presently connected to my Hitachi sound bar via the head phone plug. Every time I touch it, it crackles

There is a bluetooth mode on the bar I keep pressing it but the sound doesn't come through from the TV.

Does my TV even have Bluetooth and how do I find out and is there anything else I can do

The manual is here: https://estadoc.hitachi.eu/docpublicSearch.htm?materialNum=43HB6T72U#

No mention of bluetooth.

Where do you touch it to make it crackle? At the port at either end (slightly lose connection maybe?), or just the middle of the cable (potentially damaged cable).

I'd have a look at what other ports you have in common with the sound bar and TV. Try an optical cable maybe?

Thank you @Davkaus I agree nothing mentioned on Bluetooth. I have done as you said and checked the connection. It seems a little loose where it plugs in to the tv and crackles when I touch that area. So I will not be touching that area as little as possible. 

Its a pity, I was hoping to move the sound bar further away from the tv without trailing wires 

It is what it is then and not crackling now 😀

I know it sounds silly but have you paired your phone Bluetooth to the sound bar Bluetooth? If you've used your phone's Bluetooth with another device you may have to re-pair. 

16 hours ago, Wezbid said:

I know it sounds silly but have you paired your phone Bluetooth to the sound bar Bluetooth? If you've used your phone's Bluetooth with another device you may have to re-pair. 

Hya. No I haven't done that, as @Davkaus it seems that the TV does not have blue tooth. But thank you for the response 

Sign in to follow this  

Â