Match Thread: Wigan v Villa

limpid

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

agree with the 1st part, the 2nd part is nonsense though

the squad is garbage, not sure who could do better, you could see the improvement smith brought in to us, now we have slunk back in to lazy poor performances, thats the players and their conditioning 

It’s down to the manager to get the players to perform. We have seen that they are good enough and now he is failing. We have looked turd for weeks and that is on the manager IMO.

Edited by jim
  • Like 1

Just now, USA_Villa said:

Both our full backs are a liability. Bree has given the ball away every time he has it. Taylor is so poor.

They're not good, but there's no excuse for being outplayed by Wigan, this isn't good enough at all. On paper we should be better in every area of the pitch. Sort it the **** out, Smith.

This is so frustrating, I hate our team, I hate just about every player out there today.. I am OK with Taylor getting done like that, it was beautiful from Pilkington, but why on earth does he just stop playing, you can catch up with him... 

New midfield is priority for me, we are unable to control games even a little bit, always seem to revert to the hollywood across the pitch pass. Can't wait until summer when all the players out of contract leave and hopefully we sell majority of our crap that is left.

1 minute ago, jim said:

It’s down to the manager to get the players to perform. We have seen that they are good enough and he is failing. We have looked turd for weeks and that is on the manager IMO.

our players havent performed for a manager since MON

• Thanks 1