Match Thread: Wigan v Villa

limpid

6 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Tuanzebe missing is enormous, he used to bring it out and play it to feet, no drama even in tight situations. Without that we really struggle to play how Smith wants as the rest of them panic and haven't got the technique.

dont get why smith brought in an AT replacement.....then hasnt picked him

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Bolasie has been our only threat since about the 20th minute.

He's got nothing inside him though. When he gets the ball he's either got Abraham on the edge of their box, or our midfield on the halfway line.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MackHaakon said:

I guess it takes an entire team of players and coaches to manufacture this kind of crap. At least I think DS is well aware of our problems

hope so.

2 minutes ago, Skills said:

so we need to a defender to look fluid going forward?   cmon mate

I agree with that! When the answer is Alan Hutton, I’m not sure what the question is. And I’m generally quite supportive of The Scottish Cafu. 

• Haha 1

the only players in today's team, who i remotely want to see next season, is Kalinic, McGinn and maybe Chester.

the rest just need to pack their bags.

(obviously im also including loans that will expire anyways).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sne said:

Starting to wonder if Taylor is actually a tailor who's just won some sort of fan competition.

No way is he a professional footballer.

It takes an unprecedented level of sheer **** uselessness to make Alan Hutton look like a reasonable option.

He's a **** embarrassment. The look of hopelessness on his face pisses me off every time I have to see his gormless face. Can't stand the guy.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Booking for Bjarnason. I think it's time to swap him out for the Jurassic Irishman.

All brought on by poor first touches and overhit passes in tight areas. When we were more confident, that was a coupel fo one touch passes and we were away...