Match Thread: Wigan v Villa

limpid

Agree with the consensus here.

not calling for the manager - to be clear but this is with him now. We don’t seem to have the tools to play his system.

we play very 1D football. Very reliant on wing play and deep crosses which has been sussed out now. BB and CH offering nothing again. Without Jack we are a mid table team at best. Disgraceful considering the money spent. F****** annoying club. 

Awful first half. I wish we'd try and do a bit more other than go out wide. It's all very reminiscent of Bruce. We no longer seem to press, we look knackered, no creativity, can't hold the ball. Smith's past 4 or so games have been incredibly underwhelming after such a good start.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

I think Bolassie has been alright - it's the midfield we're losing. I'd consider bringing on Whelan and Hause for Taylor and Bree and going three at the back. We've got nothing in the middle of the park - Hourihane and Bjarnason aren't doing anything like enough.

like every match then pretty much?

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

You take two of the best players out of most teams they will struggle. When the team has so many deficiencies then the good players tend to carry the team, without them the problems become very exposed. We shouldn’t be in this position, but we are and it’s goimg to take time and patience to fix it, which seems to be in short supply in here. 

disagree mate, two payers is a slight blip...  the system should be good enough to cover two injuries from what we have seen from the team.   Under Bruce, 2 injuries was a disaster as we needed one off pieces of brilliance to get us a result.   Not much has changed if this is the case

Just now, Dave-R said:

Not a good start is it, sort it out players.

I'm not watching, but who is to blame here, which player I wonder??

how is the Hause playing??

Hause is on the bench, cus who needs a CD over 4ft who is fast and has some strength right?, we prefer to play the game on difficulty set to 11, just for fun.