Playoffs 2018-19: Divisional Weekend

BOF

waiting for xela to come in and say 4 home wins and then i can start celebrating a chargers victory

will be a really tough game, for seemingly about the 5th week in a row i will say rivers has to be better, no learning curve with the pats having not played them before this season, the coaches did an absolute number on the repeat game vs the ravens, hoping they dont lean on hunter henry who is a great player (as well as virgil green not playing well) only to find out too late how rusty he is

would be incredible in chargers and colts win, championship final in the 26k stub hub

• Like 2

13 hours ago, villa4europe said:

brandon mebane the chargers starting DT daughter has died , 7 weeks old, heart defect, says he's going to play, i'd put money on him getting a sack

I loved him in Seattle. Hope he gets it done, for himself and his family.

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

I know, but he's grown on me lately the goofy ****, Charger and all. I'll change my mind in due time :)

Nah, **** him.  Mate of mine reckons he's the best who's never won it.  I'll take Marino over him.

If the Superb owl was in October / early Nov Saints  would already be wearing the rings they were simply destroying teams offensively 

but despite only one loss ( we won’t count the panthers as it was holiday mode ) the performances were a bit spluttery  in the last few weeks so a part of me thinks the Eagles might pull it off as they have some swagger back

On 10/01/2019 at 14:39, BOF said:

Nah, **** him.  Mate of mine reckons he's the best who's never won it.  I'll take Marino over him.

yeah not even i think that, i would happily make a good argument for him being the best out of his class though which when they all retire should be a good debate, i do think in terms of football brain and his reading of the opponents he's right up there, actual ability he's not, he's never had the supporting cast and for about 8 years before now not had the coaches

if you are annoyed by his competitiveness just stop and remember he is shouting words like dang, shoot and gosh darn it out there

Â