Kortney Hause

Sam3773

10 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

The only downside is his ‘music’. The less said about that, the better :)

Blooody headbanger, can not hear  any of the words and no real tune to hum along to. Apparently it says he is is a ‘ DJ ‘ but does not do oops upside your head ????

• Haha 1

Looks like we have a decent pairing that understand each other and put up a solid performance at chelsea, things are starting to slot together and show in the lack of opposition goals. You can watch the villa now and not think we will fold in the second half, you can believe in players.

4 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Here you go, he makes a few appearances and offers some sage advice about bitches, amongst all the shots of trainers. 

Dear god. Do people listen to that shit? 

So pleased with his last 4 games.

I know he is not Beckenbaur, but I do think he is better than some claim on here.

In the air, I feel safe with him, probably the best header of the ball in the club....He does seem more willing to head the ball than Mings, particularly in our box.

I doubt he will replace Mings, but mingsy has looked a little wobbly lately, maybe he needs a rest for a few games.

Its encouraging when a player like Hause, improves his stock and we have a few options open to us.

I do think we need to improve our aerial prowess at Set Pieces, so not sure what Dean will do on Friday.

• 4 weeks later...

I would use him more, particularly in certain games like Burnley.....I know he was injured, so we couldn't, but...

We need to use his aerial power more than we do.

• Like 1

On 29/12/2020 at 08:15, It's Your Round said:

Here you go, he makes a few appearances and offers some sage advice about bitches, amongst all the shots of trainers. 

That's pretty awful, not really moved on much from 80's/90's Gangsta Rap have they?

Same subject, same lyrics, same clothes, same sound....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

That's pretty awful, not really moved on much from 80's/90's Gangsta Rap have they?

Same subject, same lyrics, same clothes, same sound....

Dre, Snoop, Ice T, Eminem etc... would be turning in their graves listening to that. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, YouUnastanFren said:

His injury has dragged on a concerningly long time now and it sounds like the end isn't near. We could do with him back as cover, he was excellent in the games he came in for.

Smith confirmed today will be out for another 4/6 weeks, Still no mention of how it occurred apart from the stated foot injury 

6 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Smith confirmed today will be out for another 4/6 weeks, Still no mention of how it occurred apart from the stated foot injury 

Probably dropped some really heave beats, on his foot.

• Haha 3

Very concerning that we have only Mings/Konsa anywhere near match fitness at CB. Dread to think what would happen if there's an injury to either - imagine Engels being thrown in the thick of it after more than a year without a game. Even at his best he was prone to an error.

Hope our lack of defensive cover doesn't come back to bite us.

5 hours ago, est1874 said:

Very concerning that we have only Mings/Konsa anywhere near match fitness at CB. Dread to think what would happen if there's an injury to either - imagine Engels being thrown in the thick of it after more than a year without a game. Even at his best he was prone to an error.

Hope our lack of defensive cover doesn't come back to bite us.

Elmo filled in like a boss before 

Â