Kortney Hause

Sam3773

1 hour ago, Rolta said:

I think he might not be quite what he once was. And he wasn't that great anyway. Most of the time, we look vulnerable when he comes on.

I was OK with Konsa at RB. It's difficult to say, but I wonder if that helped us look a bit stronger defensively.

Dont think we can complain for what we got him at, really we got a bargain for what weve got out of him. Of course he could be much better and who knows it's always possible, thinking hes learnt abit more since we signed him.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Dont think we can complain for what we got him at, really we got a bargain for what weve got out of him. Of course he could be much better and who knows it's always possible, thinking hes learnt abit more since we signed him.

I was talking about Elmo there. I agree about Hause though. I thought he looked good with Mings bar that one back pass, and he, stunningly, actually made connection to two attacking corners. That rarely happens with our centre backs!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rolta said:

I think he might not be quite what he once was. And he wasn't that great anyway. Most of the time, we look vulnerable when he comes on.

I was OK with Konsa at RB. It's difficult to say, but I wonder if that helped us look a bit stronger defensively.

Yeah definitely thought we were more solid with Konsa at RB.  Happy if he stayed in that position for upcoming games.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Yeah definitely thought we were more solid with Konsa at RB.  Happy if he stayed in that position for upcoming games.

For sure. Same goes for when Guilbert is back too. He's too lightweight for me. 

• Like 1

My mate who supports Utd text me to ask who he was and say he looked really good. Which he was apart from that absolutely ridiculous pass.

I was living with him when we first signed Hause so he saw those disastrous first few matches and was surprised it's the same guy.

• Like 1

I thought he was excellent today, he’s so strong in the air, great pick up by Smith for £3m. It’ll be hard to drop him after today’s performance for me. I haven’t posted on here for a few days because I have been watching football on sky sports, I got it through nowtv

Again. 26% possession we had today. Main reason being Huase and Mings time and time and time again turned over the ball to the opposition. I thought he had raw attributes and was a good option but he is so far off the level it is criminal in hindsight to have to play him. 

He can't have had more than 50% pass accuracy today. For a centre back whose main job should be to play simple balls out to full backs it is woeful.

52 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Again. 26% possession we had today. Main reason being Huase and Mings time and time and time again turned over the ball to the opposition. I thought he had raw attributes and was a good option but he is so far off the level it is criminal in hindsight to have to play him. 

He can't have had more than 50% pass accuracy today. For a centre back whose main job should be to play simple balls out to full backs it is woeful.

Part of the issue was that there was no outball as all the team mates were in the box bar Davis. An easy ball needs to be on. 

4 minutes ago, Dale said:

Part of the issue was that there was no outball as all the team mates were in the box bar Davis. An easy ball needs to be on. 

Not really defenders fault then, definitely on the midfield 

• Like 1

I didn't really notice bad passing from him on Sunday, I know he made one suicidal one on Wednesday.

I've always been critical of him in the past and thought no way is he PL standard, but if he can sort out the stupid lapses on the ball then he will be fine. Physically and aerially he is a monster, I don't think I've ever seen him lose a dual. I'd start him for the foreseeable.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Absolute moron. Utter clown

Learnt his trade at Wycombe Wanderers and you can tell.

He's got a cocky kind of assurance in trying to be clever which I admire and hate at the same time.

I bet he's great down goals in blackheath on a Tuesday night.

On 21/06/2020 at 21:26, rodders0223 said:

Must have watched a different game. He was awful. Doesnt matter how good you are in the air or defending. If every single pass is a give away you are causing more issues than you are worth.

There is limited and there is Hause.

He’s good at the bread and butter, ok he’s not good on the ball but what do you expect for £3m? In the air, he’s brilliant, he’s strong and quick 

Â