Kortney Hause

Sam3773

13 hours ago, Dave-R said:

I agree, I miss the 90s with Sash, Alice deejay, Tina cousins, Aurora, Sylver, Scooter, Milk Inc, Ian Van Dahl. I do really miss the trance and rave scenes and now weve got this type of music that my son listens to so I crank up some of those tunes above his.

Hi @Dave-R.. being an old Trance, Hard House UK Hardcore & Clubland follower.

But some of those you listed bar two of them wasn't 90's act's.

Sylver (2000) with Turn The Tide & Ian Van Dahl (May 2000) with Castle's In The Sky ;) I give you your due's rest was 90's!

Edited by Villan4Life

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, screwdriver said:

it's an autotune atrocity.

my arsehole has made better noises than that.

Whoever has got their hands on screwdriver's login, this is weak. No typos. Grammatically correct, besides the missing capitals. Sensible point made.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

That pass on 69 mins is why I don't want him in the line up. He does those kind of things repeatedly and it doesn't seem to be possible to teach that out of him. He gives a nervousness to the whole defence, where reliability and stability is crucial. Others make mistakes too, like Engels against Tottenham, but Hause makes at least one of those things a game. In another patch of the play he was too far up the pitch, the ball went back to Mings and Sheff U started to pressure, Hause just jogged back calmly instead of rushing back into position, which should be the instinct of a central defender. It's a small thing but still a clear example that he lacks the basics of a defender.

1 hour ago, Kingman said:

£3m, Get what you pay for!.. Absolute Shit-Hause 

Pretty much. He was just signed as back up (and another of those signings who'd play more next year if we go down) but played more than we thought due to injuries and Engels having a big dip in form from December.

Part of a Villa defence to keep a clean sheet though (given what I'm seeing in Nyland thread) and he is o.k against teams who do long diagonals. Just don't play him v a team who can pass and move in the final third as he's not good enough to track movement.

He has a mistake on the ball in him but I think our defence is a little bit more solid when he is starting especially aerially. He is certainly not the answer but we have had worst defenders that we paid more money for 

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

Just lookng at our results with him in the side, in his twelve appearances we've conceded twenty-nine goals, only kept two clean sheets including today, and conceded two or more goals in seven of those twelve appearances, in five of his twelve appearances we've concedede three or more goals. Still I guess he contributed towards a clean sheet today so hopefully can continue Kortney.

2 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

I must admit to feeling shocked and a little sick when I saw his name on the teamsheet.

Hopefully next match we have two fresh players coming in to the first eleven: Engels and Guilbert.

Guilbert was injured is what they said on commentary

He's poor enough on the ball as it is, but playing him as the right-sided centre back meant we had no hope whatsoever of playing it out from the back. Sheffield United could just leave him be, and all he could do was either give it away, or pass it to Mings, who was then pressed and had to lump it.  

I'm not a big fan of Konsa (or Elmo), but if Engels/Guilbert aren't fit for Chelsea, I want Konsa CB and Elmo RB. 

Â