Kortney Hause

Sam3773

the disappointing thing is that he looks like a clogger, if dean smith has said to our scouting team that he wants a left back or a centre back that's comfortable on the ball and help us keep it and play out from the back and Hause is what they've come back with then that scout needs firing, the only thing i can think of is that we're that desperate for cover we just took him because he in no way shape or form fits or will ever fit what we are told is dean smiths philosophy 

thats before you even start to look at whether or not he's a decent clogger because at the moment the answer for me is no

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 2

Very rusty, slightly grew in to the match, but still didn't show anything promising. Gave away the ball almost everytime, no thought or intention just kicked it away.

Based on this performance I'd say Taylor is better, at least passing wise and going forward. Defensively House is perhaps better, mainly because of his size.  

4 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I thought he was decent, he’s quick across the ground and he won’t be bullied, he’s a better option than Taylor

He can't tackle for shit. He pushes them in the back first. Every time.

Just now, sir_gary_cahill said:

Why did you think he was toilet? Considering it’s not his natural position I thought he did well

I'll forgive him the fact that he was nervous but he didn't look like he had ever played football before.  His first touch was awful, his tackling was awful and his passing was worse than awful.

If he plays he has to play centre back and I wouldn't put him in front of Mings or Elphick.  I didn't think he did well at all.

Just now, claretman said:

I'll forgive him the fact that he was nervous but he didn't look like he had ever played football before.  His first touch was awful, his tackling was awful and his passing was worse than awful.

If he plays he has to play centre back and I wouldn't put him in front of Mings or Elphick.  I didn't think he did well at all.

I disagree, I thought he was fine, you’re just looking for a scapegoat in my opinion 

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

the disappointing thing is that he looks like a clogger, if dean smith has said to our scouting team that he wants a left back or a centre back that's comfortable on the ball and help us keep it and play out from the back and Hause is what they've come back with then that scout needs firing, the only thing i can think of is that we're that desperate for cover we just took him because he in no way shape or form fits or will ever fit what we are told is dean smiths philosophy 

thats before you even start to look at whether or not he's a decent clogger because at the moment the answer for me is no

Harry Pickering we should have looked at in Jan from Crewe would have got for mil or so. Was midfielder converted to left back and impressing myself and number of scouts i have spoken too. Got good cross on him and will go on to better things. Some cracking kids currently at Crewe again. Pickering probably been best left back in League 2 this season. And can only keep improving. Hause is awful and never seen fuss in him at Wolves.

• Like 1

Loan should be cancelled immediately and we should just leave him on the car park.

One of the worst players i have ever seen play for us. People in slow motion replays were moving quicker than him at full speed and every piece of his body must be shaped like a 50p piece as the ball just bounces off him randomly whenever it goes near him. Didn't looked like he knew who he was supposed to be marking at any point in the game and was far too slow to do anything about it once he eventually realised where he was supposed to be.

If this is a Dean Smith signing i worry for the future as we need to sign about 12 players in the summer

#shithause

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I disagree, I thought he was fine, you’re just looking for a scapegoat in my opinion 

I haven't singled him out-I thought apart from the goalie and Mings the whole team were dire.  I just don't consider that your praise is justified and I thought he was particularly poor.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, claretman said:

I haven't singled him out-I thought apart from the goalie and Mings the whole team were dire.  I just don't consider that your praise is justified and I thought he was particularly poor.

Ok, that’s your opinion, considering it was his first start for us and it wasn’t his natural position, he was fine

1 hour ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I thought he was decent, he’s quick across the ground and he won’t be bullied, he’s a better option than Taylor

I thought he was shit.

But you're right, he's still a better option than Taylor.

I don't rate this guy as a full back, he lacks mobility and doesn't know what to do with the ball when he has it. He's a very average defender, but you would expect him to be that at the very least because of his size. I hope I don't have to see him there again, although with Taylor being our only real natural LB we don't have much choice.

Â