Kortney Hause

Sam3773

24 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

Hause is a left back isn't he, he can play there anyway.

He's also 6ft2" n a half, will win those airiel attacks. if you ask me from the pictures I've seen of him, a real powerhouse and takes no crap,basically, he ain't a Pu$$y like rest of our defence.

Amazing what can be ascertained from a photo.

51 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Not sure where we can play all these centre backs. Going to have too many...

I know theirs only so much space on the pitch to avoid the opposition centre forward :) ! 

1 hour ago, djdabush said:

I thought we were only allowed 5 loans? Its almost as if this correlates with one of those loans being recalled...

You're not on about Moreira, are you? 😭

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

5 loans in the match day squad. 8 loans all together. 

So if all fit it will be Hause, Axel, Bolasie, El Ghazi and Tammy. 

Have I missed anyone out?

Andre 'the giant' Moreira. I'll let you off, its easy to forget he's a thing. 

Edit: oh you meant in a match day squad.. Yeah, no worries of that. 

Edited by Sam3773
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Amazing what can be ascertained from a photo.

Yes alot can be seen through many pictures and videos. You knew what i meant with just the powerhouse bit, the rest after I should of put in the sentence before, smart arse lol..

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

Not sure where we can play all these centre backs. Going to have too many...

Well if Tammy goes, we can at least have one more centre back in his place. Wouldn't surprise me if that CB goes and scores more than what the rest of our strikers can. 😉

2 hours ago, Dave-R said:

From what I read is that Hause was a natural left-back.  I think he will be that no nonsence bully we need, that won't keep giving space and backing off from players. Think he will just get in there and take them out if needed, obviously the way these championship teams play, dirty as at times.

I think that's the difference between our players and the rest of the championship,  its a tough league and the players play more dirty than the premiere. Also think that the referees are alot more blind to what's going on or they are scared to act early. Our players need to play this game that the rest of the championship is, be more tough maybe someone like Kortney can give them this advice with his experience of the championship.

I’m sure JT won’t be shy in telling any of them how to defend in a more robust manner either. Perhaps now we’ve got someone with the right character and physique to carry out his instructions. 

I’m all for playing it out from the back, but sometimes situations just need something straightforward and decisive. Even Macca knew when the situation needed sticking your laces through it. 

Edited by DaveAV1

Speaking to a mate who is a ST holder says he is a strong athletic defender with some skill but he has a mistake in him.

5 minutes ago, jim said:

Speaking to a mate who is a ST holder says he is a strong athletic defender with some skill but he has a mistake in him.

Wolves fans will find a reason for letting a young promising defender leave.

I can remember doing similar for the Gary Cahill sale....

Lets hope this turns out in the same way.

• Like 2

Â