Kortney Hause

Sam3773

Do we have a Hause thread? I'm starting a Hause thread. 

Finally signing today it looks like. Anyone know how he is as a player? Wolves fans seem to like him. 

Seems like a decent player. But another loan? Bit disappointed about that. But on the positive side, he is a left foot CB who seems to be able to play out from the back and has pace. 

We have been screaming out for left footed CB since Baker left! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Not sure where we can play all these centre backs. Going to have too many...

It’s fine, we’ll just loan out Elphick and play Tuanzebe at right back. Should work out well.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, djdabush said:

I thought we were only allowed 5 loans? Its almost as if this correlates with one of those loans being recalled...

In the match day squad apparently.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Not sure where we can play all these centre backs. Going to have too many...

Hause is a left back isn't he, he can play there anyway.

He's also 6ft2" n a half, will win those airiel attacks. if you ask me from the pictures I've seen of him, a real powerhouse and takes no crap,basically, he ain't a Pu$$y like rest of our defence.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

He's also 6ft2" n a half, will win those airiel attacks. if you ask me from the pictures I've seen of him, a real powerhouse and takes no crap,basically, he ain't a Pu$$y like rest of our defence.

My Dingle Dad said he's pretty quick too.

9 minutes ago, sne said:

In the match day squad apparently.

Thought we was signing him permenent for around 2 mill because wolves had no room for him at all, surplus to requirement isn't he.

1 minute ago, Dave-R said:

Thought we was signing him permenent for around 2 mill because wolves had no room for him at all, surplus to requirement isn't he.

That's the last I read as well, just answered the question about number of loans allowed.

We can have more loans, just not more than 5 in the match day squad.

4 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

My Dingle Dad said he's pretty quick too.

Yes I also read that and that he will command the back line and take no messing around, could be an ace move for us. For a young guy with all that talent,  I think we need players who actually want to play football again.

1 minute ago, sne said:

That's the last I read as well, just answered the question about number of loans allowed.

We can have more loans, just not more than 5 in the match day squad.

I think he's permenent for around 2 million although wolves wanted abit more it seem and there was a dispute about the payment but obviously that's been resolved.

8 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

I was all for this until it came out that he's carrying a foot injury.  Think we have enough injury problems.

not sure how much truth there was in the medical stuff previously, sounds like we maybe had him at BH saw something we didnt like and didnt want to take the risk of buying him so have gone back in for a loan deal

if thats the case then it shows someone at the club is half sensible

11 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I think he is a left back in as much as Tuanzebe is a right back...

Hopefully this gives Chester chance to sort his troublesome knee without us missing him too much. 

A no nonsense ball playing centre half? Sign him up. Hopefully we have an option to buy, judging by Smiths comments I’m sure that’ll be on the table. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villan-scott said:

I think he is a left back in as much as Tuanzebe is a right back...

Hopefully this gives Chester chance to sort his troublesome knee without us missing him too much. 

A no nonsense ball playing centre half? Sign him up. Hopefully we have an option to buy, judging by Smiths comments I’m sure that’ll be on the table. 

From what I read is that Hause was a natural left-back.  I think he will be that no nonsence bully we need, that won't keep giving space and backing off from players. Think he will just get in there and take them out if needed, obviously the way these championship teams play, dirty as at times.

I think that's the difference between our players and the rest of the championship,  its a tough league and the players play more dirty than the premiere. Also think that the referees are alot more blind to what's going on or they are scared to act early. Our players need to play this game that the rest of the championship is, be more tough maybe someone like Kortney can give them this advice with his experience of the championship.

Â