Kortney Hause

Sam3773

1 hour ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Which one would you say looks like Allan Evans and which one looks like Ken McNaught?

Well none of the four would win any beauty contests !

For me, Mings is Evans, and Howzat is Big Ken. I genuinely see considerable similarities that I don’t recall noticing in our other CBS in recent years.

I thought he played well and looks like a good centre back. Put it this way, watching Hause and Mings at centre back doesn't leave me feeling nervous and 8ts the first time I've said that about our centre back pairing for quite some time.

• Like 1

My only worry with Hause is he has an error in him. 

He’s made two identical mistakes in the past two games where he has dwelled on the ball and had to drag the striker down after he’s been dispossessed. Both could have had a far worse outcome.

I like him. But he needs to work on that side of the game. 

• Like 2

Pleased for him for his goal, if Axel gets fit quickly over next 2 weeks then hause can slot into left back 

Then we are as good as we can get with the defence injury wise.

Solid player who can shift both himself and the ball also not afraid to hoof it if required.

1 hour ago, brummybloke said:

Pleased for him for his goal, if Axel gets fit quickly over next 2 weeks then hause can slot into left back 

Then we are as good as we can get with the defence injury wise.

Solid player who can shift both himself and the ball also not afraid to hoof it if required.

I prefer Taylor at left back (grabs tin helmet) I think he is a bit more mobile and reads the game a little better than Hause in that position.

To me Hause looks like a centre back playing left back when he plays left back (understandably)

22 hours ago, TheMelvillan said:

I prefer Taylor at left back (grabs tin helmet) I think he is a bit more mobile and reads the game a little better than Hause in that position.

To me Hause looks like a centre back playing left back when he plays left back (understandably)

He does but he is such an athlete any positional mistakes he makes he is able to recover from due to his sheer strength and power.  Taylor is probably one the most lightweight defenders I’ve ever seen. 

Â