Sign in to follow this  
peterms

Integrity Initiative

There was some discussion of this in the Labour Party thread, in the context of II's attempts to smear Corbyn, but the activities of the group are rather wider than just that, so I thought I'd start this for anyone interested.

Tim Hayward has a blog here which is regularly updated, giving links to articles about this operation as well as links to all the downloads of leaked documents.  It's useful, since the mainstream media are blanking the story, I don't know whether because there's a D notice out, or because so many of their own staff are listed as being involved and are using their position to suppress coverage.

... We now know a lot more about the coordination of that communications strategy, thanks to the recently accessed documents exposing the Institute for Statecraft’s so-called Integrity Initiative (here, here and here). ...

Be careful about downloading the documents, though - it seems there are attempts to infect them, to discourage people from getting them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's a bit long, and I'm sure several VTers could have produced a smoother translation,  but here's the II and Norway.  Neefs an editor,  really.

Oops.

...A starting good point is the article concerning an Atlantic Council event in Norway published at the website steigan.no on November 13. In this article by Terje Alnes four facts are presented, one is that the prime minister Erna Solberg is awarded a prize by Atlantic Council, another that the military is offered much more money in the budget, a lot of money was also given to Atlantic Council and finally all money to peace organizations had been cut that since a very long time had received support from the government...

Ahhh... look at that, another one of those conspiracies that never ever occurs.

Sign in to follow this  

Â