Sign in to follow this  
Rugeley Villa

Tickets

Ticket update Wigan Athletic vs Aston Villa - 3,724 / 4,463. FURTHER ALLOCATION RECEIVED AND CURRENTLY ON SALE. ON SALE TO SEASON TICKET HOLDERS #AVFC #UTV

They posted that this morning, it has since gone on sale to claret members and will be almost sold out. Bought mine at 5:40 and would say there were around 200 left max.

You need to take on board that both Preston and Wigan sold out before general sale. Demand was there for 7k+ for Preston, and 6k+ for Wigan. Unbelievable support, and we ain’t even in the play off spots. 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

You need to take on board that both Preston and Wigan sold out before general sale. Demand was there for 7k+ for Preston, and 6k+ for Wigan. Unbelievable support, and we ain’t even in the play off spots. 

Its a big unit Ruge. Proud of it.

Wigan Athletic’s official vote partner, Holiday Inn Express, are delighted to be able to offer your fans an exclusive rate ahead of your trip to the DW stadium.

All supporters opting to stay at the Holiday Inn Express Wigan will be eligible for a 20% discount on all food and beverages during their stay.  To take advantage of this offer fans will simply need to show their match ticker upon check in 

The hotel is located just 1 mile from the DW stadium and the best rates are available via the below link

https://ihg.com/holidayinnexpress/hotels/gb/en/wigan/xwiex/hoteldetail

https://www.wiganathletic.com/siteassets/pdf-documents/waf17575_visitingsupportersbrochureoct18_06.pdf

I don't know what a vote partner is, but if you're heading that way and staying over, you get 20% off hotel food with your match ticket. Wigan want us to know.

Have a friend who lives in Newton-Le-Willows and we were talking about going to this although sitting in the Wigan home areas (along with 1000s of empty seats). Anyone know if they're doing pay on the day? Looked on their website and it isn't closer.

I assume they would but guess they might not want floods of Villa in home areas?

18 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Have a friend who lives in Newton-Le-Willows and we were talking about going to this although sitting in the Wigan home areas (along with 1000s of empty seats). Anyone know if they're doing pay on the day? Looked on their website and it isn't closer.

I assume they would but guess they might not want floods of Villa in home areas?

Especially after the game a few years ago at the end of the season when we scored early on and dozens upon dozens of Villa fans were revealed in the home sections. 🤣

I can't remember a time when we haven't sold the whole stand at Wigan plus overflowing into the home stands, Blues made a song and dance about doing it the other week but I suppose that's quite the achievement for them. 

Sign in to follow this