Winter Transfers 18/19

sne

On 28/01/2019 at 11:10, villa4europe said:

bakary sako released from the baggies and signs for palace

Sort of vaguely know he never really settled in the area; interesting that Palace wanted him back. 

moses on loan to fenerbahce from chelsea

Weird chap, Moses. Seemed so shit and then went and fitted perfectly into one particular system, and now seems useless again. 

miazga on loan to reading from chelsea

Isn't this guy supposed to be quite promising? Trading Tiago Ilori for him seems likely to be a win. 

20 hours ago, villa4europe said:

bony to al arabi in qatar on loan

Maybe his penalty was the final straw!

17 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

My suggestion duckens nazon just signed for st. mirren my third into the  club.

Quality name. 

17 hours ago, villa4europe said:

jefferson montero to baggies on loan from swansea

What's the logic here then?

28 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Sort of vaguely know he never really settled in the area; interesting that Palace wanted him back. 

Didnt Sako play for Wolves so imagine he would have known area and probably some contacts

Was only reason I thought he joined West Brom

thats a dour uninspiring signing if you are a palace fan, not good enough and struggled at the baggies and signed for a team that already has saha, townsend, meyer, ayew to play his role

out of interest i looked up palace's last formation vs southampton, 15th vs 16th, benteke an unused sub in a 1 all draw, ayew ahead of him, batshuayi brought in too so he's now 3rd choice, i think his time in england is over, as long as the player* and the club arent too greedy he will signed for someone like getafe or rennes in the summer

* the worst thing is i think he will be too greedy and sit as 3rd choice at palace getting the bigger bucks

Ravel Morrison has signed for Östersund in the Swedish Allsvenskan and will now team up with ex Villa youngster Jerell Sellars and 4 other English players.

Among them Charlie Colkett who we were linked with for about 5 seconds last month.

18 minutes ago, sne said:

Ravel Morrison has signed for Östersund in the Swedish Allsvenskan and will now team up with ex Villa youngster Jerell Sellars and 4 other English players.

Among them Charlie Colkett who we were linked with for about 5 seconds last month.

I give him a month, the man is a waste of space

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 26/03/2019 at 09:58, Zatman said:

Lucas Hernandez allegedly agred to sign for Bayern for 80 million 6 year deal

Is any left back worth that?

Â