Playoffs 2018-19: Wild Card Weekend

Tegis

7 hours ago, Milfner said:

Can see at least three of the four away teams winning here. Would fancy the Chargers to get it done at the Ravens. 

I have money on the Chargers and I'd rather see passing teams make the SB but an early east coast game against that D is going to be tough going .

chargers best best is a lessons learnt exercise and to be fair to them so far this season they went back and beat the chiefs and the broncos, if they can go back and beat the ravens and the rams then happy days

rivers has to get his mojo back though, not that much has been said about it that I've seen but the dip in form coincided with Gordon's injury, thrown rivers off

Colts

Seahawks

Chargers

Bears

I've backed all 4 of these during bad times at great prices so just need one to make the SB . A Colts v Seahawks SB would be the optimal outcome for me.

I haven't backed anybody else so you can safely say these 4 teams will lose this weekend.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Brumerican said:

Colts

Seahawks

Chargers

Bears

I've backed all 4 of these during bad times at great prices so just need one to make the SB . A Colts v Seahawks SB would be the optimal outcome for me.

I haven't backed anybody else so you can safely say these 4 teams will lose this weekend.

I thought you had an EW on the Saints ?

7 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I thought you had an EW on the Saints ?

Odd's are crap and the stake is only small .  I'm not going to get much back. The Saints winning would cover what I'd laid out   . 

I have nothing on the Pats . Chiefs  and Rams  which is a worry . A Rams v Pats SB would see me win zilch  after laying out £200 in the summer. (Which came from last years winnings as I would never bet that much of my own "earned"money"

I've got all those 4 teams above at 50/1 or better.

I've also got £2 on Mahomes for MVP at 50/1.

For balance I've also lost out on Jags, Broncos and Steelers  who the bulk of my money was on  .

Currently looking at all the little fun bets for tonights games . Anybody having a flutter ?

A.Luck 300+ Passing Yards, D.Hopkins 100+ Receiving Yards & T.Hilton to score a TD 11/2
Indianapolis most match pass yards, Houston most match rush yards, 4+ match pass TDs, 4+ match sacks & BTTS 17+ 6/1
Indianapolis to win, D.Hopkins & T.Hilton Both 120+ Receiving Yards, D.Watson 1+ INTs & E.Ebron to score a TD 66/1
Watson 200+ Pass Yds, Luck 250+ Pass Yds, Watson 25+ Rush Yds, Mack 60+ Rush Yds & a TD & Hopkins 80+ Rec Yds & a TD 11/1 In Bet Slip
A.Luck 300+ Passing Yards, D.Hopkins 100+ Receiving Yards, JJ Watt 1+ sacks & D.Hopkins & M.Mack both to score a TD 11/1

Eric Ebron Brace @12/1

Vyncint Smith Brace 125/1

Ryan Grant Brace 100/1

Â